Which champion is the most boring and why?

K_I_N_G__

lol inevitably GSP ... but I'm sorry Cruz is way more boring than GSP .. and that's saying a lot

11 decision wins in 19 fights I don't know if Cruz has the capability of finishing

Just because someone doesnt finish a fight it doesnt make them boring. I find Cruz rather entertaining to watch. His footwork is amazing

Just because someone doesnt finish a fight it doesnt make them boring. I find Cruz rather entertaining to watch. His footwork is amazing

I find him quite boring... couple that with him saying "ha" everytime he throws his mittens or a kick ..

Sorry I'd rather eat nails than watch Cruz

Ok the reason why i'm going to go with GSP is because he can't finish fights while being dominant in all 5 rounds...

Edgar you say can't finish but at least the guy gets the living crap beat of of him for 1 round then and comes back and wins the next round- there was hope for a finish.

Same goes with Cruz, Faber dropped him 3 times and i was like o crap he hurt him.

When GSP fights there is no excitement, because we know his good enough to dominate his opponent but yet he still can't finish.

That is all.

Ok the reason why i'm going to go with GSP is because he can't finish fights while being dominant in all 5 rounds...

Edgar you say can't finish but at least the guy gets the living crap beat of of him for 1 round then and comes back and wins the next round- there was hope for a finish.

Same goes with Cruz' date=' Faber dropped him 3 times and i was like o crap he hurt him.

When GSP fights there is no excitement, because we know his good enough to dominate his opponent but yet he still can't finish.

That is all.[/quote']

This

Same goes with Cruz' date=' Faber dropped him 3 times and i was like o crap he hurt him.

That is all.[/quote']

Well put.

Archived