What do you like to drink?

pakapaka

so what kind of beverages do you like to drink when your clubbing with mates, watching mma on television etc etc...

i always drink Falcon Bayerskt beer when im at home/at a friend and just chillaxing and i mostly drink Ciders when im out clubbing

051101003705.jpg

pearcider-724634_48823688.jpg

i first start with beer one bottle

then i move on to bambus wich is a mix between cola and red wine 1 glass

then a few shots of vodka 45%

then a few shots of rakia 52%

then a few shots of J?germeister

then to finish it of again a glass of bambus

rince repeat enitre night

i first start with beer one bottle

then i move on to bambus wich is a mix between cola and red wine 1 glass

then a few shots of vodka 45%

then a few shots of rakia 52%

then a few shots of J?germeister

then to finish it of again a glass of bambus

rince repeat enitre night

did you know on the back of a bottle of shampoo it says, rince lather repeat, you know someones in the shower still because it doesnt say dry your hair and try again tomorrow

protein powders are expensive and silly :cool:

I base my opinion on nothing except the fact that I've never used it :P

They would actually be a lot cheaper than whole foods. For instance that particular tub is the best quality on the market and is $100 for 2.275kg. One or two heaped tablespoons mixed in water, milk or a smoothie etc will do you a lot of good. One of those tubs would work out to be a lot cheaper than even the cheapest nastiest food you could buy.

They would actually be a lot cheaper than whole foods. For instance that particular tub is the best quality on the market and is $100 for 2.275kg. One or two heaped tablespoons mixed in water' date=' milk or a smoothie etc will do you a lot of good. One of those tubs would work out to be a lot cheaper than even the cheapest nastiest food you could buy.[/quote']

I know nothing about protein or how to take it. I'm sure it's very useful, I just never got into it.

I know nothing about protein or how to take it. I'm sure it's very useful' date=' I just never got into it.[/quote']

I'll give you a clue that might suggest to you how beneficial it is. Most pro athletes making $5, $10, $20 million per year etc have a protein shake when they go to work/their training facility each morning. Why do you think that might be...

I'll give you a clue that might suggest to you how beneficial it is. Most pro athletes making $5' date=' $10, $20 million per year etc have a protein shake when they go to work/their training facility each morning. Why do you think that might be...[/quote']

Yeah I'm not saying it's not useful, I'm saying the opposite, I was just joking at first. I thought you realised that :confused:

Yeah I'm not saying it's not useful' date=' I'm saying the opposite, I was just joking at first. I though you realised that :confused:[/quote']

Yeah I know I was just making the point. The fact is it's very cheap and all serious pro athletes, Olympians, elite sports people etc have dieticians and nutritionists etc and benefit greatly from a high quality diet and supplements regime. You could get this cheaper product (still very good) for $59.95

Musashi%20Bulk%20Mass%20Gain%20Protein.jpg

It's 2.5kg of goodness and will give you a daily serve for several months. An extremely high quality meal/meal substitute a day for several months for $59.95 is expensive? Actually no. No it isn't.

I'll give you a clue that might suggest to you how beneficial it is. Most pro athletes making $5' date=' $10, $20 million per year etc have a protein shake when they go to work/their training facility each morning. Why do you think that might be...[/quote']

coming from a suppliments salesman....

trollface-1.jpg

Archived