What Questions WOuld You Ask Chael Sonnen To Catch Him Out On His Epic Trolling

One_Winner

In his hilarious interview the other day onn that Canada mma show he talked about how everyone of Fedors wins in Japan were not real and he kept saying how Fedor's record is 3-2. Then when the guy asked him if Fedor was one of the best heavyweights of all time he said that that question is too silly to even respond to lol. He repeated that his record is 3-2.

Then when he started talking about his team quest team mate Dan Henderson he said that Hendo is the most accomplished fighters in teh sport that is still going today, and said that hes been a world champion at middleweight and light heavyweight. LMAO Hendo's entire legacy was created in Japan. Thats where he won those world titles, the place where Sonnen said the matches are all fake.

The reporter should of asked him how Hendo is so great since 90% of his fights and his two world championships were all fake.

And the second question he should ask him is.....how does Anderson Silva's **** taste.

In his hilarious interview the other day onn that Canada mma show he talked about how everyone of Fedors wins in Japan were not real and he kept saying how Fedor's record is 3-2. Then when the guy asked him if Fedor was one of the best heavyweights of all time he said that that question is too silly to even respond to lol. He repeated that his record is 3-2.

Then when he started talking about his team quest team mate Dan Henderson he said that Hendo is the most accomplished fighters in teh sport that is still going today' date=' and said that hes been a world champion at middleweight and light heavyweight. LMAO Hendo's entire legacy was created in Japan. Thats where he won those world titles, the place where Sonnen said the matches are all fake.

The reporter should of asked him how Hendo is so great since 90% of his fights and his two world championships were all fake.

And the second question he should ask him is.....how does Anderson Silva's **** taste.[/quote']

If you asked him a question to catch him out, he'll probably fire back with an answer even more hilarious, he's king of the trolls ;)

Then when he started talking about his team quest team mate Dan Henderson he said that Hendo is the most accomplished fighters in teh sport that is still going today' date=' and said that hes been a world champion at middleweight and light heavyweight. LMAO Hendo's entire legacy was created in Japan. Thats where he won those world titles, the place where Sonnen said the matches are all fake.

And the second question he should ask him is.....how does Anderson Silva's **** taste.[/quote']

I would ask him, 'How can you consider yourself the best MW in the world when Maia subbed your *** easily?'

I understood everything sonnen stated. You should believe.

[/quote']

I thought the same thing. I'm sure that Sonnen would respond that Fedor and his management are corrupt and that Fedor's fights were fixed, but not Hendos.

I would ask him if he has considered stand up comedy.. I usually don't like trash talkers cuz that's all it is trash talk. Sonnen has a joke for everything and is really quick wittted. Like him or hate him he's still halirous. Even when he's talking trash about my fav fighters I still end up cracking up

Archived