griffin vs shogun

BART-O-LINI

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont know on this one....Griffin beat Franklin :( because of his wrestling, even tho it was still pretty close he came out on top. The only wrestler in recent memory to give Rua any probs is Bones (but he has supernatural strength) Rua beat other great wrestlers like Page and others in Pride so he knows how to deal with em. I just cant pick either, Forrest had his number in the first fight but its just hard to believe Rua would go on a losing streak after being Champ.

i really dont know on this one....Griffin beat Franklin :( because of his wrestling' date=' even tho it was still pretty close he came out on top. The only wrestler in recent memory to give Rua any probs is Bones (but he has supernatural strength) Rua beat other great wrestlers like Page and others in Pride so he knows how to deal with em. I just cant pick either, Forrest had his number in the first fight but its just hard to believe Rua would go on a losing streak after being Champ.[/quote']

dude change your avatar it pisses me off

and if that is you lol i feel bad for your parents

man i would like Shogun to win but if the past is anything to go on....

when he lost to forrest the first time, it was his last loss before becoming 'shogun of pride' and IMO just being in good shape...it took him 2 sloppy performances coming off surgery to get back to where he was against machida...

so he was sloppy against jones....he could very well turn up sloppy against forrest...i hope not though these two have such potential for a great fight just like their first.

big fan of both i just do not want to see a fight with such huge potential be a bit one sided because shogun turned up out of shape.

but guess not long till we find out anyway.

don't get me wrong, Shogun was a great fighter back in pride,

but he hasn;t impressed me that much so far in the ufc. He has a knockout win over Machida and chuck, thats pretty much it.

He also didn't look great against coleman and lost to griffin once already.

Griffin UD.

its easy to say that over the internet

and maybe they do but lil 8 years olds

How can you doubt my logic, you dont know me. I have the s e x i e s t girlfriend this side of the moon, i dont need you or anyone else for that matter to fall for me, hell you can think i look like Sarah Palin i dont care man. Other than that im done on the subject bub, go stalk someone else and stop following my posts. DECUES

How can you doubt my logic' date=' you dont know me. I have the s e x i e s t girlfriend this side of the moon, i dont need you or anyone else for that matter to fall for me, hell you can think i look like Sarah Palin i dont care man. Other than that im done on the subject bub, go stalk someone else and stop following my posts. DECUES[/quote']

i doubt your logic because you look like a sixteen year old lesbian

wich means i am a man who is five years older then you

so have some respek boy

How can you doubt my logic' date=' you dont know me. I have the s e x i e s t girlfriend this side of the moon, i dont need you or anyone else for that matter to fall for me, hell you can think i look like Sarah Palin i dont care man. Other than that im done on the subject bub, go stalk someone else and stop following my posts. DECUES[/quote']

Keep telling yourself that man.

dsc00944g.jpg

Your older yet u spell RESPECT with a K :cool:

btw im 20 bub

okay first i knew that and i know you spell respect ct you obviously dont know that some people like to write it like respek on the interwebzz

second english is not my native language i think i speak it fairly good btw i speak three languages how many do you

third lol 20 hahah xD you look like a skinny little 16 years old lesbian

fourth im still a year older then you so respek your elder little boy or girl or whatever you call that thing in the picture

Ladies' date=' both of you shut it.

bosnian****artist, why did you start acting like a tool in the first place?

Because it's teh internetz?

My hell, such a d-bag.[/quote']

dude are you gay seriously because when i read bosnian bjj the last thing i think of is a bjartist

and i started it because he looks like a 16 year old lesbian in that pic and i dont wanna look at it

dude are you gay seriously because when i read bosnian bjj the last thing i think of is a *******

and i started it because he looks like a 16 year old lesbian in that pic and i dont wanna look at it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (see above pic MORON)mwahahahaha

BOW DOWN TO ME MAGGOT!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (see above pic MORON)mwahahahaha

BOW DOWN TO ME MAGGOT!

Oh look another holocaust survivor who thinks they are SHREDDED

this

lol dude you think you look though or anything

in that picture you look like a skinny 16 year old hairy lesbian without bewbs

this

lol dude you think you look though or anything

in that picture you look like a skinny 16 year old hairy lesbian without bewbs

again BOW DOWN MAGGOT

my reply everytime get used to it

mwahaha

once more DECUES :cool::cool::cool:

again BOW DOWN MAGGOT

my reply everytime get used to it

mwahaha

once more DECUES :cool::cool::cool:

i got you beat you dont know what to reply

and you think im lying or anything you actually look like a skinny 16 year old hairy lesbian without bewbs

while i am a 6ft1 76 kilo bjj purple belt so i dont think im a maggot

:confused:

just to explain the statement

i try not to let meh ego get the best of me, but when impeded with such a moronic tool i oooze SUPERIORITY

Nothing this guy says now in any way shape or form diminishes that haha girls drool over me period, ive said it before i dont much care if guys do but hey...

My bragging rights are solid :D

i got you beat you dont know what to reply

and you think im lying or anything you actually look like a skinny 16 year old hairy lesbian without bewbs

while i am a 6ft1 76 kilo bjj purple belt so i dont think im a maggot

:cool::cool::cool:

Keep telling yourself that

i do not want to get involved to much but i will say this.

yes Scourm your abs are showing...

but everyone who has less then 1% boy fat abs tend to show.

actually my BMI is 9% but when im done working out it's 5% so it fluctuates.

All in all I weigh 155 brah

and im 6'0 tall so im in pretty damn good shape

suck my d1ck lol only kidding though well done on the purple belt' date=' close to brown or just got that purple?[/quote']

haha lol

i got it a few months ago made a post here about it xD but i dont think im anywhere near a brown

btw to scourm where i am from bad things happen to people like you just so you know never visit either belgium or bosnia

haha lol

i got it a few months ago made a post here about it xD but i dont think im anywhere near a brown

btw to scourm where i am from bad things happen to people like you just so you know never visit either belgium or bosnia

oh cool, didnt see it or would have congratulated you then, i love BJJ but damn! just give me my black belt already haha.

Archived