Interesting about Penn/Condit

RussReign

Doesn't it seem like more people than usual are saying things like "I like both fighters but..."

I guess its a representation of the fact that people who like Penn and/or Condit like action, and those types of fans usually like the same types of fighters...

Both of these clowns are so inconsistent that this is a tough fight to call. If they both died in the octagon it'd be fine by me.

I also find it hilarious that BJ is dissing every fighter on the planet except for Condit. GSP sure cured his punk *** of talking smack about his actual opponent by making him look like complete tool :)

Both of these clowns are so inconsistent that this is a tough fight to call. If they both died in the octagon it'd be fine by me.

I also find it hilarious that BJ is dissing every fighter on the planet except for Condit. GSP sure cured his punk *** of talking smack about his actual opponent by making him look like complete tool :)

Yeah, condit is really inconsistent. 13-1 in his last 14 fights, with four in a row, three of which by KO/tko.

I hope you die in the octagon.

Although I do agree the whole penn calling out everyone but the dude he's fighting is pretty hilarious. I think he's scared lol.

Doesn't it seem like more people than usual are saying things like "I like both fighters but..."

I guess its a representation of the fact that people who like Penn and/or Condit like action' date=' and those types of fans usually like the same types of fighters...[/quote']

duh.gif

You're right Mr. Sheen: "Duh!" Indeed.

That Buttersworth dude is a joke. And yes I agree with you that most people like both fighters and I think it is because they both bring it and you know its gonna be a good fight when either of them is fighting. Cant wait for this fight, it's gonna be a good fight and I see it being real competitive. Both are good striking and on the ground so let's see what happens. I like BJ also but I really hope Condit wins. Cant wait to see this fight, it's a great match-up

Lay n pray lover Buttersworth hah, I like both these fighters because they dont **** around

That Buttersworth dude is a joke. And yes I agree with you that most people like both fighters and I think it is because they both bring it and you know its gonna be a good fight when either of them is fighting. Cant wait for this fight' date=' it's gonna be a good fight and I see it being real competitive. Both are good striking and on the ground so let's see what happens. I like BJ also but I really hope Condit wins. Cant wait to see this fight, it's a great match-up[/quote']

I used to like to see BJ fight, but he didn't "bring it" against Edgar. I think he has lost something lately, and I hope he has a good fight.

11'ers gonna 11.

That Buttersworth dude is a joke. And yes I agree with you that most people like both fighters and I think it is because they both bring it and you know its gonna be a good fight when either of them is fighting. Cant wait for this fight' date=' it's gonna be a good fight and I see it being real competitive. Both are good striking and on the ground so let's see what happens. I like BJ also but I really hope Condit wins. Cant wait to see this fight, it's a great match-up[/quote']

+1

I used to like to see BJ fight' date=' but he didn't "bring it" against Edgar. I think he has lost something lately, and I hope he has a good fight.[/quote']

I think Edgar is a tough fight for anyone, especially BJ. I actually thought Edgar would win the first fight and he did. I dont think he has lost anything really he has just fought some really tough fighters. He destroyed Hughes in the third fight and was looking great against Fitch in that first round then started to fade a bit. I don't think he has lost much and I expect him to put up a great fight against Condit, if it goes to the later rounds though I think BJ will start to fade and Condit will take over.

+1

Thank you.

I guess its a representation of the fact that people who like Penn and/or Condit like action' date=' and those types of fans usually like the same types of fighters...[/quote']

because the educated fan knows these two warriors are gonna fight - guaranteed no bs

Yeah you tell n00b - :rolleyes:

BJ Penn could possibly be the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. Condit has put on some very underwhelming performances since coming to the UFC.

Neither of these fighters will ever touch a UFC belt.

You are either Phil Nurse or a troll you doesnt know how to troll -

BJ Penn could possibly be the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. Condit has put on some very underwhelming performances since coming to the UFC.

Neither of these fighters will ever touch a UFC belt.

Well you do relise that BJ Penn is the only fighter in UFC history to hold the lightweight and welterweight titles right? Penn is one of the greatest cage fighters of all time a noob like you doesn't even deserve to watch the sport so GTFO and STFU!

I foresee how this fight is going too go already and im a big fan of both guys so i have no bias, BJ Penn is the best counter-striker in MMA other than Anderson Silva.

Round 1 - Carlos Condit is very aggressive with his standup this spells disaster for Carlos in my opinion. I foresee Condit moving forward and pressing Penn early and then Condit lunges in for a knee or big shot and he gets cracked, and dropped, i dont think BJ will finishing him but he will decisively win round 1.

Round 2 - i think Carlos will still be regaining his composure and BJ wins the round while Condit gets his legs back under him by applying pressure and moving forward with his punches.

Round 3 - Greg Jackson will tell Carlos hes down big in the fight and Condit will come out STRONG! Carlos lands some nice leg kicks and constantly applies pressure, 3 or 4 mins into the round Carlos goes for a surprise takedown and gets it! Condit lands big shots from the top but Penn defends to the best of his ability, the rounds ends with Condit taking the 3rd

BJ Penn wins via Unanimous decision

duh.gif

You're right Mr. Sheen: "Duh!" Indeed.

... lol

Did it occur to any of you that the reason BJ isn't dissing Condit is that Condit is the one of the possible opponents that BJ actually respects?

... reality ^

tumblr_lg8iszA3sm1qgne6io1_500.gif

You've been dishing it out' date=' now take it :P[/quote']

... CG is one of my alltime faves -

Condit via UD!!! i cant see either of them getting finished

... would be no surprise, BJ better cardio-up

khazaljj' date=' what will be amusing will be Penn's 8th loss. Would you like to bet $100 on the fight or see your sig bet record fall to 4-1?[/quote']

Nah I'm not sure about that one, and I like both guys :) I got no dog in that race, just gonna sit back and watch.

But to say BJ is washed up and all that bull. I had to gif up.

Nah I'm not sure about that one' date=' and I like both guys :) I got no dog in that race, just gonna sit back and watch.

But to say BJ is washed up and all that bull. I had to gif up.[/quote']

No worries bro. It was harsh and over the top language but that's just how I roll. I seriously hate people who lie to your face. Who can't admit when they are wrong. Can't admit they lost at something etc. That's why I hate Tito and Penn. Watching Penn never admit he lost a fight in interviews after he lost a fight made me lose all respect for him. I never really liked him anyway and seeing Jens Pulver beat him at UFC 35 is still one of my favourite fights.

Archived