Dumb GSP Fans

dumbfrogs

they think they're more "educated" about mma and therefore are the only ones that can "appreciate" his fights. they act like mma is some sort of effin wine or cigar and only connoisseurs (themselves) can determine whether a fight (or fighter) is any good.

they call everyone that says anything negative about gsp a "hater" when, in reality, they're the biggest haters of all. they hate on Anderson Silva just because everyone knows that he's the best fighter in the UFC. they hate on BJ Penn when gsp is the one who cheated.

they over use the word "dominate"

they think just because gsp "avenged" his loss to Serra, the loss doesn't count. even though Serra beat gsp easier. (also gsp tapped while Serra didn't)

they act like the UFC welterweight division is so stacked when the truth is that the top guys are 1 dimensional. Kos, Alves, Fitch, Shields.

they say guys like Condit don't deserve a title shot (cuz they're scared), but think that Hardy was a legit contender.

anyone got anymore?

they think they're more "educated" about mma and therefore are the only ones that can "appreciate" his fights. they act like mma is some sort of effin wine or cigar and only connoisseurs (themselves) can determine whether a fight (or fighter) is any good.

they call everyone that says anything negative about gsp a "hater" when' date=' in reality, they're the biggest haters of all. they hate on Anderson Silva just because everyone knows that he's the best fighter in the UFC. they hate on BJ Penn when gsp is the one who cheated.

they over use the word "dominate"

they think just because gsp "avenged" his loss to Serra, the loss doesn't count. even though Serra beat gsp easier. (also gsp tapped while Serra didn't)

they act like the UFC welterweight division is so stacked when the truth is that the top guys are 1 dimensional. Kos, Alves, Fitch, Shields.

they say guys like Condit don't deserve a title shot (cuz they're scared), but think that Hardy was a legit contender.

anyone got anymore?[/quote']

I have to admit I was very excited to read this highly original thread!!!

lol why you so mad though?

i'm mad because these dumb gsp fans keep cheering for him even though he fights like that. this means that he gets a main event spot. this pisses me off because it could have been someone more exciting to watch filling that main event spot.

if the gsp fans disappeared, he'd start getting stood up more and won't be handed 1 dimensional fighters (Kos, Alves, Fitch, Shields, Hardy) and fight guys like Condit and Paulo Thiago.

but on the bright side, the UFC has taken notice of gsp's declining popularity and that's the only reason why we're gonna get gsp vs Diaz. (but who knows whether that fight will be legit).

Archived