Do you think ufc should take all fighters and just be one mma organization?

JON_KO_DOE860

I think it would be a good idea because all the overeem p4p bs and fedor bs etc' date='there will only be one champ and we will see who's p4p after all a plus everyone will see their dream fights:D[/quote']

It would be good for the fans, but not the fighters. Can you imagine an *** h*** like Dana White deciding if you can make a living or not?

It would be good for the fans' date=' but not the fighters. Can you imagine an *** h*** like Dana White deciding if you can make a living or not?[/quote']

That's why there needs to be a union. There needs to be team owners and managers and they should pay the fighters' contracts, not the UFC. The problem is that there's not a lot of money in MMA compared to the other major sports. Until someone has the balls to unionize MMA, the UFC is what we're going to be stuck with, which as you said, is fine for the fans, but not the fighters.

That's why there needs to be a union. There needs to be team owners and managers and they should pay the fighters' contracts' date=' not the UFC. The problem is that there's not a lot of money in MMA compared to the other major sports. Until someone has the balls to unionize MMA, the UFC is what we're going to be stuck with, which as you said, is fine for the fans, but not the fighters.[/quote']

Do you remember that fight league? Do you think it would have worked with better fighters?

I think the smaller orgs are necessary to bring up fighters with no experience and to weed out who is a good fighter from a bad one to fight in the bigger promotions like the UFC. I personally believe the UFC is the pinnacle of professional MMA. Based on the fact that they have majority of the top 10 fighters in each weight division in the UFC, if not all of them.

Archived