Blood in the Cage

ForcexrecoN

Anyone read this book about Pat Militech? I'm currently reading it and it's awesome/informative.

p.s. in the book one of the Gracies (Rorion Gracie) worked on movies with Steven Seagal. Later in an interview Seagal said "There is no way that old man can choke me out". Rorion confronted Seagal and said "I maybe old, but I'd still kick your ***". They went to fight and Rorion choked Seagal out with a guillotine choke and Seagal passed out. (You know how there are different versions of the same story? Well, one version said that Seagal actually **** himself when he passed out).

You should check the book out, especially it goes into depth how the UFC screwed militech with the whole Pulver/Penn deal and how SEG called Militech a "Lay and Prayer"

Sounds good. I don't rate Pat much but I bet he has his fair share of stories.

He's had a **** ton of bad luck. One of his brothers was mutilated by a semi-truck while working construction, and his other brother was sentenced to 25 years in jail (still in jail as I type). At one point in his life he was digging through dumpsters for food. As of now he trains fighters for free, because he knows how tough the financial situation of starting to fight is.

Anyone read this book about Pat Militech? I'm currently reading it and it's awesome/informative.

p.s. in the book one of the Gracies (Rorion Gracie) worked on movies with Steven Seagal. Later in an interview Seagal said "There is no way that old man can choke me out". Rorion confronted Seagal and said "I maybe old' date=' but I'd still kick your ***". They went to fight and Rorion choked Seagal out with a guillotine choke and Seagal passed out. (You know how there are different versions of the same story? Well, one version said that Seagal actually **** himself when he passed out).

You should check the book out, especially it goes into depth how the UFC screwed militech with the whole Pulver/Penn deal and how SEG called Militech a "Lay and Prayer"[/quote']

I thought that was "Judo Gene LaBell"?

Archived