1 fighter you would love to punch in the face

Crippy

No bisping yet! Wtf! The amount of irrational hate in this forum and but hurt ppl who can't take bus Inge humor surely have missed a beat here...

And before someone says of hen do did itnalready... Most of the names mentioned have also been destroyed so that unfunny remark will be pointless okay!

No bisping yet! Wtf! The amount of irrational hate in this forum and but hurt ppl who can't take bus Inge humor surely have missed a beat here...

And before someone says of hen do did itnalready... Most of the names mentioned have also been destroyed so that unfunny remark will be pointless okay!

Hendo did it already

I need a codex to decipher this garbage.

Type like a human being and express your thoughts in a way that is easily understood.

Oh and, Hendo already did it.

BJ Penn' date=' juz so he'll cry, run home, and come back with his mommy.[/quote']

that happened to me when i was 18 this kid was 17 and he literally did that. went home got his mom and she showed up in town where everyone was still hangin out yellin my name askin where i was she kept callin me tellin me i was goin to prison haha lol. dude deserved kept rollin by flipping me and my buddy off evreytime he saw us then when i saw him out his car walked up didnt say **** and just knocke dthe **** outta him. he hit the ground and ran to his car. i was freakin out when his mom kept trying to press charges.

I would like to have a small posse of our best UFC guys lay a Bully Beatdown on the handlers of Fedor. Just take them into a small room and issue them ground and pound, short, hard elbows, kicks to the balls, ***** slaps, spit in their faces, lead them around the room by the hair, etc., etc., etc.

You get the idea. Russian duecebaggery at its finest.

I would like to have a small posse of our best UFC guys lay a Bully Beatdown on the handlers of Fedor. Just take them into a small room and issue them ground and pound' date=' short, hard elbows, kicks to the balls, ***** slaps, spit in their faces, lead them around the room by the hair, etc., etc., etc.

You get the idea. Russian duecebaggery at its finest.[/quote']

God you're crazy.

Archived