Forrest went after Tito's injury?

bacon_n_jelly

I just read an article where tito talks about how he cried over crashing his car, said he's gonna beat Rashad, and said Forrest tried to take advantage of Tito's injury in their second match.

wtf? Is he saying Forrest shouldn't have punched him in the head that fight cause Tito had a "cracked" skull?

Discuss.

.... Ya' date=' pretty much :P

I just read it because it spoke about a car accident and I wanted to see if it would affect the fight. And I don't like Tito, but I like Forrest, so I might be biased.[/quote']

yeah man you know Tito hated that ... I wonder why insurance won't pay?

For starters, the cracked skull thing was a complete fabrication. I don't give a **** what Tito or his ***/fan boys say, Frito would not be medically cleared it that was the case. Bottom line, Frito is a cry baby liar who is a piece of **** and so are all of the ******* on the Frito hypetrain. IDIOTS!!!

For starters' date=' the cracked skull thing was a complete fabrication. I don't give a **** what Tito or his ***/fan boys say, Frito would not be medically cleared it that was the case. Bottom line, Frito is a cry baby liar who is a piece of **** and so are all of the ******* on the Frito hypetrain. IDIOTS!!![/quote']

... stop holding back & tell us what you really think ?

For starters' date=' the cracked skull thing was a complete fabrication. I don't give a **** what Tito or his ***/fan boys say, Frito would not be medically cleared it that was the case. Bottom line, Frito is a cry baby liar who is a piece of **** and so are all of the ******* on the Frito hypetrain. IDIOTS!!![/quote']

It's great how you are always so angry...

Archived