Jorge Santiago....srsly?

Bokchoy

I know anything can happen but this guy really thinks he will sub maia? Obvs this guy is going to play def as soon as it hits the mat juat like everyone else does.

Alhough i do hope he plays an aggresive sub game so we can all enjoy a sick bjj showdown and def see a sub.

Just read it on bj penn on fb. Sry no link, on the mobile.

I know anything can happen but this guy really thinks he will sub maia? Obvs this guy is going to play def as soon as it hits the mat juat like everyone else does.

Alhough i do hope he plays an aggresive sub game so we can all enjoy a sick bjj showdown and def see a sub.

Just read it on bj penn on fb. Sry no link' date=' on the mobile.[/quote']

Yo answered your own question here...Jorge Santiago may not have the BJJ that Demian Maia does, But that does not mean he can't pull of a sub.

Jorge Santiago will most likely get a TKO anyway.

Yo answered your own question here...Jorge Santiago may not have the BJJ that Demian Maia does' date=' But that does not mean he can't pull of a sub.

Jorge Santiago will most likely get a TKO anyway.[/quote']

I wasnt asking any questions. Simply posting to generate discussion in the forum. I know Jorge will play it defensive ground game, i just hope he plays aggressively on the ground to make it easier for maia to sub him.

Maia improves in his stand up every time he fights and he is said to have the best bjj in the ufc/mma today.

i doubt hes going to lose.

Roger Gracie has the best Jiu Jitsu in MMA today , far , far better than Maia's in my opinion. I'd put Jacare above Maia also and just because someone doesn;t have the credentials doesn't make them lesser.

I think Werdum and Einemo have great achievements in Grappling that do not transcend well into MMA and I think there's plenty of guys with far less accolades in grappler with better Jiu Jitsu in MMA.

Archived