What kind of people live in America?

Tiberius

alg_woman_attack_baby.jpg

Woman charged with grabbing stranger's infant from stroller, slamming him, attempting to eat his arm

LOS ANGELES - A crazed woman randomly snatched an infant from a stroller, slammed the baby into a pole and later said she was trying to break the baby's arm off "so she could eat it," Los Angeles cops said Wednesday.

Prosecutors have charged Natasha Hubbard, 36, with aggravated assault and released her photo believing she may have other victims from her wild rampage in downtown Los Angeles last Thursday.

The terrifying incident with the 4-month-old boy took place in a crowded shopping district packed with families, police said.

Detectives said mom Adriana Miranda, 29, was pushing her infant son Alexander in his stroller when Hubbard unbelted the child and grabbed him by the leg.

Witnesses said Hubbard then swung the baby over her head and slammed him into a metal rail of a nearby truck as the mom and the baby's aunt watched in horror, police said.

The mother and aunt fought off the woman, with the suspect clawing at Miranda as she clutched the baby boy in her arms, police said.

Arriving officers were able to locate Hubbard with the help of witnesses who pointed her out.

She's now in jail with bail set at $55,000.

Hubbard told detectives that she tried to break off the baby's arm so she could eat it, police said.

The tiny victim received bruises and scratches as a result of the attack.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/27/2011-07-27_woman_charged_with_grabbing_strangers_infant_from_stroller_slamming_him__attempt.html

ST-WTF.gif

Woman charged with grabbing stranger's infant from stroller' date=' slamming him, attempting to eat his arm

LOS ANGELES - A crazed woman randomly snatched an infant from a stroller, slammed the baby into a pole and later said she was trying to break the baby's arm off "so she could eat it," Los Angeles cops said Wednesday.

Prosecutors have charged Natasha Hubbard, 36, with aggravated assault and released her photo believing she may have other victims from her wild rampage in downtown Los Angeles last Thursday.

The terrifying incident with the 4-month-old boy took place in a crowded shopping district packed with families, police said.

Detectives said mom Adriana Miranda, 29, was pushing her infant son Alexander in his stroller when Hubbard unbelted the child and grabbed him by the leg.

Witnesses said Hubbard then swung the baby over her head and slammed him into a metal rail of a nearby truck as the mom and the baby's aunt watched in horror, police said.

The mother and aunt fought off the woman, with the suspect clawing at Miranda as she clutched the baby boy in her arms, police said.

Arriving officers were able to locate Hubbard with the help of witnesses who pointed her out.

Hubbard told detectives that she tried to break off the baby's arm so she could eat it, police said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/27/2011-07-27_woman_charged_with_grabbing_strangers_infant_from_stroller_slamming_him__attempt.html

[img']http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo268/Antpantsss/GIFs/ST-WTF.gif[/img]

+1, great find.

To answer the op's thread question, Obese, overspending, overusing, ignorant people.

Edit: apparently there are baby snatching cannibals in crowded places as well.

Americans....

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that... people in this country are ****ing retarded. Even billionaires like Donald Trump was asked how many senators we have and he said he didn't know... lol there's TWO per STATE you dumb mother****er. 50 multiplied by 2 or 50 simply doubled... that's a tough one Donald.

Yeah I went with the thread title I did because the article title "Woman charged with grabbing stranger's infant from stroller, slamming him, attempting to eat his arm" was too long to fit as a thread title. When I read the papers from around the world each day I sure come across some defectives. There's also some defectives on here (like Kranga lol).

Yea America is full of idiots (and that's coming form a American).

So is the rest of the world... Some of the people in this thread need to take a step back from the Haterade for awhile, and Tiberius. Your anti-American sentiment is becoming very annoying and almost disrespectful. I don't mind people having their opinions, but you litter the board with your anti-US crap everyday.

So is the rest of the world... Some of the people in this thread need to take a step back from the Haterade for awhile' date=' and Tiberius. Your anti-American sentiment is becoming very annoying and almost disrespectful. I don't mind people having their opinions, but you litter the board with your anti-US crap everyday.[/quote']

I got Brown Pride tattoo'd on my chest

U Mad?

Ive watched COPS' date=' so Ive seen what seppo's are like.[/quote']

When I was young and bad that's when I would go out on a Saturday night. At 9.30pm Cops would come on on Fox 8. As the "Bad Boyz" intro started to play my ears would prick up like a Dingo at hunting time and I would go out into the city...

We're the richest f***ing country in the world. Even if we default or go bankrupt all other countries still bow down to us. That's why their is so much hate!!!![/

lol You ****ed up man! Also, if you don't pay your bills you will be a laughing stock.

Woman charged with grabbing stranger's infant from stroller' date=' slamming him, [u']attempting to eat his arm[/u]

ST-WTF.gif

lol on the bolded and double wtf status on the trying to eat the babies arm...

Same kind of people that send children to blow themselves up for their God.

Same kind of people that smash in peoples faces with hammers and record it.

Same kind of people who pre-meditated killing an American citizen, stating that if given the chance, they would not hesitate.

There are stupid people all over the world, and singling out America is getting tiresome.

the simple answer is that she was on crack. if you look at her u see that she is a crack addict' date=' and a crack baby (parents did crack while pregnant therefore baby got addicted to crack)[/quote']

LOL, your avatar is WIN!

Lol' date=' your country is a broke sh*thole.

No stfu and go stuff another double Whopper into your fat f'ing mouth :)[/quote']

We rule the world!!! (Except for the fact that Saudi Arabia has bought off all the politicians with oil money!!) I'll have 2 double whoppers, 3 lbs of fries, and a one gallon of coke!!!

ouch BEG...very ouch...:(

i think the better question with recent news should be what kind of people live in Norway....so sad.

Amazing people amidst one waste of flesh would be my answer. They are in my prayers...

lol i always figured you were into gun tottin obese egomaniacs ;)...

Thing is...he is not obese at all...nor an egomanic...but he does own a few guns. That is okay though. Once I fully Canadianize the man he will forget all about those and be content to be a peaceful and loving Canadian. :D

(Hint...he goes by the name JuJitsWho in these here parts...:P)

Archived