Joe Rogan's latest podcast

khazaljj

Was ridiculous. Sooooo much information and ideas put forward by this guy from Ancient Aliens. Ofcourse I'm not agreeing with him, but seriously, listen to that podcast and have google at the ready to search for what's being talked about.

There is crazy **** all over the world that I had no idea about!

Some of the dude's conclusions are a little crazy, but the evidence he puts forward is REALLY interesting.

I recommend listening to it when you get the time, or watch it here:

Don't draw any conclusions, just look up the stuff and it's really interesting.

Also it's very space, aliens, science, ancient history orientated so, if you're not into that don't waste your time.

Audio gets better around the 11 minute mark.

After watching Ancient Aliens all day a couple days ago I watched rogans stand up from 05 and he says some pretty awesome ****.

Rogan talks about the pyramids and all that on his standup. He talks about how he thinks back in those days all the smart people just died out and people didnt know how to work stuff so they just died out until it got down to a single caveman group and no one remembered who built the pyramids.

Than he talks about how he thinks itll happen to us and that in hundreds of years it will be down to a single group and theyll start discovering downtown detroit and wondering who built it like we do with the pyramids. The way he said it sounded pretty right.

After watching Ancient Aliens all day a couple days ago I watched rogans stand up from 05 and he says some pretty awesome ****.

Rogan talks about the pyramids and all that on his standup. He talks about how he thinks back in those days all the smart people just died out and people didnt know how to work stuff so they just died out until it got down to a single caveman group and no one remembered who built the pyramids.

Than he talks about how he thinks itll happen to us and that in hundreds of years it will be down to a single group and theyll start discovering downtown detroit and wondering who built it like we do with the pyramids. The way he said it sounded pretty right.

Seriously watch this podcast. I know his standup stuff and have seen most of his podcasts, but this one is really mindblowing.

Watch it!

the pyramid thing is really stupid, if u actually read into it there is clear evidence that pyramids were created by egyptian slaves under the pharao's or kings command

the pyramids are really pretty simple they can eaither use a pulley system to pull each rock up, or they could have a scaffolding to bring them up

the pyramid thing is really stupid' date=' if u actually read into it there is clear evidence that pyramids were created by egyptian slaves under the pharao's or kings command[/quote']

Rogan wasnt saying the pyramids were alien made. Its kind of weird how people that had copper tools were able to take rocks, thousands of pounds, and make a "skyscraper" back than. And the way they cut them, you can still run your finger on the edge and have it cut you.

It just seems like they had way better technology than we think they had.

Rogan wasnt saying the pyramids were alien made. Its kind of weird how people that had copper tools were able to take rocks' date=' thousands of pounds, and make a "skyscraper" back than. And the way they cut them, you can still run your finger on the edge and have it cut you.

It just seems like they had way better technology than we think they had.[/quote']

well ya its possible technology is lost in time, same way languages are lost.i forgot which civilization but one had an ancient calculator

good thing about rogan and these stoners talking is that they can say whatever comes to mind using the knowledge they get from wherever. real scientists and theorists can't talk like this or they will get shunned or called crazy by the scientific community because people wont open their minds to otehr possiblities

the pyramid thing is really stupid' date=' if u actually read into it there is clear evidence that pyramids were created by egyptian slaves under the pharao's or kings command

the pyramids are really pretty simple they can eaither use a pulley system to pull each rock up, or they could have a scaffolding to bring them up[/quote']

**** the pyramids. There is MUCH more impressive discoveries that are way more inexplicable in that podcast.

And also most Egyptologists are shifting and saying that the people were NOT slaves and in fact lived a higher quality of life than ordinary people of that time. They were doing the work of their God-King.

Ofcourse the Biblical story is a little different but I prefer to stick to experts and not religious people on historical accuracy.

Furthermore the Pharoah's chamber contained GRANITE (which even now can only be cut by laser or diamond), cut and placed to within 0.1 mm (less than a razorblade width) of a fraction of error.

But I'll give you pyramids, there are some things that are brought up that are really interesting OTHER than pyramids (which isn't mentioned in the podcast), that make pyramids look primitive.

good thing about rogan and these stoners talking is that they can say whatever comes to mind using the knowledge they get from wherever. real scientists and theorists can't talk like this or they will get shunned or called crazy by the scientific community because people wont open their minds to otehr possiblities

I'll reiterate. Nobody's asking you to draw conclusions. Just LOOK at the discoveries that the guy talks about and check up on its legitimacy for yourself.

Some stuff is bull **** but some stuff does make you think.

I'll reiterate. Nobody's asking you to draw conclusions. Just LOOK at the discoveries that the guy talks about and check up on its legitimacy for yourself.

Some stuff is bull **** but some stuff does make you think.

thats what i said, i didnt mean it in a negative way lol.

i did have a problem with that giant rectangular rock in the middle eastern place. why are they saing that it was moved there? it could have just been built there. btw i didnt watch the whole thing its too long

with the pyramids, its really insane when you think of the Gizas, like how can they do this?!

then you look that there are other pretty big ones. big ones that failed, smaller ones, medium ones. Theres a progression, theres tiers of pyramids. It really does seem like a crafted art, and theres trial and error, and then the Wayne Gretzkys of pyramids. If you think aliens helped...what about all the other hundreds of failed attempts, or lesser more mediocre ones.

one thing that's strange is how 2 separate worlds, central america and Egypt, they were making very similar structures without having the possibility of any contact.

im kind of of the believer that our tech fluctuates with time. we have golden ages, and dark ages. and maybe during the time we think of as the bronze age, was just an era after a great golden era. then Rome, then dark ages, then industrial era. it always fluctuates. Maybe there's a time before the Egyptian era that humans had a golden age with advanted tech. It is said that the Romans had created a prototype for a steam engine, only to have the plans burned in the fire of Alexandria, which is said to set the human race back 1000 years.

that to me is more interesting, and more plausible.

thats what i said' date=' i didnt mean it in a negative way lol.

i did have a problem with that giant rectangular rock in the middle eastern place. why are they saing that it was moved there? it could have just been built there. btw i didnt watch the whole thing its too long[/quote']

The point is it was carved out of something. Its one solid piece. Which means it would have to be cut and placed, that size.

Also it fell over, it was upright.

with the pyramids' date=' its really insane when you think of the Gizas, like how can they do this?!

then you look that there are other pretty big ones. big ones that failed, smaller ones, medium ones. Theres a progression, theres tiers of pyramids. It really does seem like a crafted art, and theres trial and error, and then the Wayne Gretzkys of pyramids. If you think aliens helped...what about all the other hundreds of failed attempts, or lesser more mediocre ones.

one thing that's strange is how 2 separate worlds, central america and Egypt, they were making very similar structures without having the possibility of any contact.

im kind of of the believer that our tech fluctuates with time. we have golden ages, and dark ages. and maybe during the time we think of as the bronze age, was just an era after a great golden era. then Rome, then dark ages, then industrial era. it always fluctuates. Maybe there's a time before the Egyptian era that humans had a golden age with advanted tech. It is said that the Romans had created a prototype for a steam engine, only to have the plans burned in the fire of Alexandria, which is said to set the human race back 1000 years.

that to me is more interesting, and more plausible.[/quote']

The Wayne Gretzky of pyramids??? Do you mean a pyramid that set all the records because it was illegal for anybody to touch him??? (You have to be a hockey fan to understand)

Archived