No takedowns allowed, only punches and kicks. Which fighters would dominate each div.

molejao43

No takedowns which means no fighting on the ground. Only punches and kicks allowed. Which fighters would dominate their division? AND NO WALL AND STALL

HW- Cain, JDS, Carwin

LHW- Jones, Rampage, machida, shogun

MW- A. Silva, Leben, Stann,

WW- Condit, Alves, fitch-------------> lol jk

LW- Penn, Frankie, tibau, Stephens

FW- Aldo, Hominick, Phan

Bantam- Cruz, Torrez, faber

HW- jds would kick cains *** if there is no wrestling allowed. so JDS

LHW- i agree with u here i feel like the title would rotate between jones machida shogun and rampage

MW- A. Silva that is all

WW- nick diaz

LW- anthony pettis, nate diaz (in diaz i believe)

FW- Aldo

Bantam- faber

Heres my opinion:

* When you fight in MMA, you not only just stand and punch, but your [sTANCE, THOUGHTS] must also be on defending the takedown.

If guys were to square up more and do more Muai Thai stuff, i see guys like Penn, Anthony Johnson, JDS, Rampage, Cruz (still), Edgar really being successful.

HW: JDS, Kongo, Reem, and Barry.

LHW: Rampage, Shogun, and Gustafsson.

MW: Anderson and Vitor.

WW: Penn, Alves, Nick Diaz, and Daley.

LW: Melvin, Stout, Pettis, Njokuani, Siver, Akiyo Nishiura(FTW), and Barboza.

FW: Aldo, Lion Takeshi, and Hominick.

BW: Cruz, Faber and Pickett.

Heres my opinion:

* When you fight in MMA' date=' you not only just stand and punch, but your [sTANCE, THOUGHTS'] must also be on defending the takedown.

If guys were to square up more and do more Muai Thai stuff, i see guys like Penn, Anthony Johnson, JDS, Rampage, Cruz (still), Edgar really being successful.

... Condit ?

Hey I got a better one

What if the fighters fought in a large circle but instead of punches and kicks they used pokeballs, or magical fairies, or used the best cards from there decks to summon monsters. or instead of fighting everybody in the arena held hands swayed back n fourth and sang Koom by yah my lord.

It's MMA not K1. I won't pay the cost of a ppv to watch Houng man choi dance with Bob sapp. nor pay the cost of boxing ppv to watch a rigged boxing match, unless I knew fo sho Tyson was gonna bite off another ear.

PS I'm not mad, :D

No takedowns which means no fighting on the ground. Only punches and kicks allowed. Which fighters would dominate their division? AND NO WALL AND STALL

HW- Cain' date=' JDS, Carwin

LHW- Jones, Rampage, machida, shogun

MW- A. Silva, Leben, Stann,

WW- Condit, Alves, fitch-------------> lol jk

LW- [b']Penn, Frankie[/b], tibau, Stephens

FW- Aldo, Hominick, Phan

Bantam- Cruz, Torrez, faber

You have Penn ahead of Frankie even though he basically lost twice in what was mostly a standup fight? :confused:

Manny Paquiao.

What ignorant phrasing of a question.

They have sports for people that only "kick and punch" who don't want to defend takedowns. If a fighter can't figure out how to stay on his feet then he deserves to lose.

Someone like Aldo would destroy Pacquiao's legs!

Archived