Free Punch

Scourm

If you were offered 150,000$ would you let Rampage Jackson land a clear shot on you, no guarding or flenching. What are your reasons if you do and if you dont.

For me the answer is no, i dont want to lose 35% of my mind and forget how to sit....

If you were offered 150' date='000$ would you let Rampage Jackson land a clear shot on you, no guarding or flenching. What are your reasons if you do and if you dont.

For me the answer is no, i dont want to lose 35% of my mind and forget how to sit....[/quote']

Using Bare fist or using UFC gloves HELL NOOOOOO. Forget losing 35% of your mind. I am more worried about getting my neck broken.

Maybe with boxing gloves.

I'd do it for $500...

Hell I'd get kicked in da balls by Shogun for free... Just to say I did

LOL this is Page we are talking about, Knocked out Wandy, Liddel in one shot. Imagine the whiplash that would occur when he connected.

**** yeah I would. I'd get my fat *** up off the couch right now and step into the octagon with him for 150k. I'd walk up and punch him in the face for 150k. I'd let him punch me wherever he wants for 150k. I'd give him a for 150k.

Looks like your desperate for money

This should garner some attention haha so do I' date=' sitting is very important in my life. So is living, Hell when Page took out Liddel he took 85% of his chin with him[/quote']

All these people saying they would get hit by Rampage for 150k are all liars. He knocks professional fighters the heck out using gloves. Imagine what he would do to a average person with no gloves.

All these people saying they would get hit by Rampage for 150k are all liars. He knocks professional fighters the heck out using gloves. Imagine what he would do to a average person with no gloves.

Exactly, did u watch 1000 ways to die......Guy gave a boxer a clean shot with no gloves and was killed immediately...

If you were offered 150' date='000$ would you let Rampage Jackson land a clear shot on you, no guarding or flenching. What are your reasons if you do and if you dont.

For me the answer is no, i dont want to lose 35% of my mind and forget how to sit....[/quote']

... describle flenching, I don't know how to flench - :confused:

Exactly' date=' did u watch 1000 ways to die......Guy gave a boxer a clean shot with no gloves and was killed immediately...[/quote']

1000 ways to die is also fake. Anybody can kill someone with a punch just matters on how hard you get hit.

in a heartbeat:cool:

id rather let him punch my balls because at least they wont suffer permanent damage

yea and he cant amass as much velocity as he could swinging from his hips and knees. This nullifies the impact ofcourse. Sadly Rampage is the ultimate headhunter, so this just doesnt end well.

yea and he cant amass as much velocity as he could swinging from his hips and knees. This nullifies the impact ofcourse. Sadly Rampage is the ultimate headhunter' date=' so this just doesnt end well.[/quote']

Scourm- you caved in to the criticism and changed your picture? You shouldn't have given to the criticism-MAN UP!!!

Scourm- you caved in to the criticism and changed your picture? You shouldn't have given to the criticism-MAN UP!!!

No bro it was requested that i change the pic because i was shirtless, so i was just trying not 2 be rude brah

Archived