The Fishing Thread

Hayden512

It may feel nice' date=' but it's not for me.

I remember being in West Palm Beach when I went to the States and I saw people fishing on this small bridge really late at night.

I thought they were crazy[/quote']

Haha those fish i just posted took a good 15-20 minutes to reel in. Thats when its fun. Ive only fished a couple times at night and thats for catfish.

... nice thread idea - ;)

Ben%20and%20big%20striper.jpg

I was raised on an island & fishing for stripers & blues were a daily routine -

Yeah fishing is a big part of Australian culture. I don't fish much these days but still enjoy it from time to time. When you have an entire continent and a population of only 22 million people based mostly in big cities it makes for a pretty kick *** playground. Many cool things to get out and about and do in Australia.

If i ever catch the carp thats always jumping near my house Ill try it out. Its an ******* fish though.

Thats an awesome fish. You ever do any freshwater fishing Beserk?

I moved from Long Island to southwestern Tennessee in the late '80's,

... I was fortunate enough to have a lake in my back yard & a river for a border,

so I've done my share of fresh water fishing ... salt vs fresh is apples vs oranges,

two different sports imo -

I moved from Long Island to southwestern Tennessee in the late '80's' date='

... I was fortunate enough to have a lake in my back yard & a river for a border,

so I've done my share of fresh water fishing ... salt vs fresh is apples vs oranges,

two different sports imo -[/quote']

For sure. While you had a river near you did you do any fly fishing?

Fishing rules.

pic 1 is a nice wahoo I caught in Florida.

Pic 2 Is a 7 pound rainbow I caught just last week on a damsel fly nymph. 11 fish that day.

Pic 3 is where I caught the fish in pic 2. (my bro in the background)

Those are nice fish. Last month me and my buddy went to a neiborhood pond for a couple hours and ended the day with 47 bass.

... never tried fly fishing' date=' but its on my bucket list ! ;)[/quote']

You would like it.

Its different' date=' but it never gets boring. Plus acually seeing a fish jump up and take your bait is pretty bad ***.[/quote']

+1

and if you create your own flies, it's even more rewarding when you hook a beauty!

They were all 13-15 inches but still' date=' every cast pretty much had a fish.[/quote']

Don't matter, **** my bro and I had a similar day once and we lost count and were laughin our asses of because it was stupid. one after another after another. Good times.

Archived