Was thinking about it and... if BJ

Furiousmat

is so badass and so great a warrior, and got no fear of anyone.. why doesn't HE step up to make a superfight happen between him and Silva. I mean.. he's done worse than that in the past when he fought Machida. Shouldn't be a problem to go to MW then no? And he hates GSP so much it would be like spitting in his face like "see? i got ballz, you don't". And it'd be a win-win situation for BJ. Even if he got smashed we all know that he and his fans will not consider this fight as a loss anyways... just like any other loss he had.

is so badass and so great a warrior' date=' and got no fear of anyone.. why doesn't HE step up to make a superfight happen between him and Silva. I mean.. he's done worse than that in the past when he fought Machida. Shouldn't be a problem to go to MW then no? And he hates GSP so much it would be like spitting in his face like "see? i got ballz, you don't". And it'd be a win-win situation for BJ. Even if he got smashed we all know that he and his fans will not consider this fight as a loss anyways... just like any other loss he had.[/quote']

While I would love to see that...won't happen, And BJ has no fear of going up, hell he weighed upwards of 196lbs for the Machida fight(and alot of people think he should have won the decision.) But yes, thats not the fight people are calling for. And to be honest..does the man really have to prove himself? 2 division champion and fights in 3 diffrent weight classes.. nah, I dont think he needs to.

bj can barely make himself way 170. he cannot get to 185.

yo man he fought rodrigo gracie and renzo gracie at 185 and when he fought machida he weighed 191 and machida weighed 220.

but yeah ive thought this for a long time but i dont think he will anderson silva respects bj alot he constantly invites him to brazil, and has openly said p4p he thinks bj is no 1 and GSP is no 2. so even if bj went twitter crazy on everyone i dont think silva would want to, not saying hes ducking him just respecting him.

Nice attempt to deflect the hype of a superfight between GSP and Silva, but Penn has said before that he would fight Anderson. He believes he's the greatest and would like to test his skills, and "might as well shoot for the stars".

One thing is for sure, it would not be nearly as boring as a GSP fight! :D Penn has said that he's moving his camp up to Cali for this fight, and people have been clamoring for him to train @ Blackhouse for quite some time now. At least he won't get laid on for 25 mins.

is so badass and so great a warrior' date=' and got no fear of anyone.. why doesn't HE step up to make a superfight happen between him and Silva. I mean.. he's done worse than that in the past when he fought Machida. Shouldn't be a problem to go to MW then no? And he hates GSP so much it would be like spitting in his face like "see? i got ballz, you don't". And it'd be a win-win situation for BJ. Even if he got smashed we all know that he and his fans will not consider this fight as a loss anyways... just like any other loss he had.[/quote']

I was gonna go ape **** once I read the first line thinking you were gonna disrespect BJ for not doing it already. But yea it would be pretty cool.

I mean.. he's done worse than that in the past when he fought Machida.

Actually, alot of fight experts, at the time, noted that BJ gave Machida his best competition up until that point in his career.

Is it me, or is BJ the most underrated HOF calibre fighter out there. He buzzsawed through everyone in his LW title reign. He's a two division champion. The two fights he won with Matt Hughes were blowouts.

Yet, we still feel like he has something left to accomplish. He should be up there with Anderson, Chuck and Randy, but we still want to see more from him.

yo man he fought rodrigo gracie and renzo gracie at 185 and when he fought machida he weighed 191 and machida weighed 220.

but yeah ive thought this for a long time but i dont think he will anderson silva respects bj alot he constantly invites him to brazil' date=' and has openly said p4p he thinks bj is no 1 and GSP is no 2. so even if bj went twitter crazy on everyone i dont think silva would want to, not saying hes ducking him just respecting him.[/quote']

that's different.

Those fights were free weights.

Bj has already stepped up by fighting in a weightclass above his natural one. we're all still waitin for the big French p***y to do the same.

He's fought four weight classes above his natural one... yet the greasy French Canuck thinks he needs to gain more weight before going up one division.

so your tellin me that gains 30 pounds over night?

i mean....am EYE the *** hole here?

Not 30 but his head trainer said he can step in the cage at 194... that's 24 pounds. GSP should easily be able to go from 185 to 200 over night though.

You are only an *** hole for having tickets to the fight in two days... I like *** holes though... I am one. :)

Dana has already discussed this and said it wouldnt happen...

BJ actually is a warrior though unlike all these GSP ****s on the forum it disgusts me how people can favor somebody who actually takes fighting out of the UFC over a guy who will fight anybody just to show his fighting spirit.

LOL. BJ doesn't even take his training serious anymore. He barely can finish 3 rounders, imagine seeing him at 185 super fight. Fat little Buddah that would be gassed by the 1st round. That is why you gain weight properly, like GSP (I don't like GSP).

He's a "true warrior" or do you mean doesn't take his job serious enough? Anderson by annihilation of the Buddah via round 1 :D

(Yes he fought Machida 191 blah blah almost won blah blah and looked like a tub of fat sh i t)

Some people are just not built to be at certain weight classes. Hence multiple weight classes. I give BJ his credit where it's due, but as a super fight I would not approve it as one,

Archived