What will BJ Penn's 8th loss excuse be?

Tiberius

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No need for excuses for a loss that hasn't and will not happen in his next fight. Why would you need an excuse for knocking or choking out a ranked welterweight when you are an undersized lightweight??? :confused:

You know if he loses there willbe some form of excuse...

EG - I shouldnt have gone to Cali to train, I should of stayed in Hilo.. "it affected my prep" & so on...

Whatever Shin he's not losing.

Also TS your poll option claiming Penn jumped Hughes when he was old in the rematch makes no sense. Penn choked him out round 1 of their first fight. That was during Hughes prime and for proof of that Hughes went on to get Penn's vacated title back and defend it several more times.

Also TS your poll option claiming Penn jumped Hughes when he was old in the rematch makes no sense. Penn choked him out round 1 of their first fight. That was during Hughes prime and for proof of that Hughes went on to get Penn's vacated title back and defend it several more times.

penn has won 4 out of 5 rounds against hughes ;)

Ok I made a typo spelling Hughes "Highes" and mistakenly referenced their first fight instead of their second fight. I stand corrected. So which one of the other 7 poll options did you choose? lol

... the excuse will be an obvious lack of cardio' date=' I believe Condit

will be looking to wear BJ down in the 1st rd -[/quote']

Fact is Condit is on the ascendency and Penn is in decline...

Well we all know there will be an excuse(s) ' date=' it's just a lottery

which one he will pull out of the hat...

Maybe he will borrow an excuse from the Tito manual -[/quote']

To be honest the one you posted in this thread sounds like the most likely one to me. I think I might put some money on Condit in this fight. He seems quite calculating when he calls people out and I think he is going to beat that pudgy mother ****er.

To be honest the one you posted in this thread sounds like the most likely one to me. I think I might put some money on Condit in this fight. He seems quite calculating when he calls people out and I think he is going to beat that pudgy mother ****er.

PUT MONEY OF HIM! Post it here for proof. If you really have the balls put money on Condit... it's not that bad of a bet he has a chance at winning a decision considering he is the bigger man but this T/Koing Penn is total horse ****.

Carlos Condit has looked fantastic over cans like Dan Hardy... Penn would flatline his *** in a matter of seconds. DHK... the guy that should have 3 or 4 losses on his record instead of the single defeat against Condit. DHK sucks an untrained ****ed up on pills Karo beat him. Nate Tkoed him and Brown should have decisioned him.

The three times in the UFC he's been in there with badasses he stopped a 20 year old kid late in the 3rd. Good stoppage but Penn would rape that child. He had another very close fight as well and the Kampmann fight could have gone either way. Now that's actually pretty good but which one of these guys would Penn have problems with? He would steamroll the guys Condit has been fighting. Penn's lackluster record has a lot to do with competing in four different weightclasses against champions and world class opponents. At the same time Penn's name is too big to get a fight with a bum like DHK. He has to fight top 5 talent no matter what division he's in.

PUT MONEY OF HIM! Post it here for proof. If you really have the balls put money on Condit... it's not that bad of a bet he has a chance at winning a decision considering he is the bigger man but this T/Koing Penn is total horse ****.

Carlos Condit has looked fantastic over cans like Dan Hardy... Penn would flatline his *** in a matter of seconds. DHK... the guy that should have 3 or 4 losses on his record instead of the single defeat against Condit. DHK sucks an untrained ****ed up on pills Karo beat him. Nate Tkoed him and Brown should have decisioned him.

The three times in the UFC he's been in there with badasses he stopped a 20 year old kid late in the 3rd. Good stoppage but Penn would rape that child. He had another very close fight as well and the Kampmann fight could have gone either way. Now that's actually pretty good but which one of these guys would Penn have problems with? He would steamroll the guys Condit has been fighting. Penn's lackluster record has a lot to do with competing in four different weightclasses against champions and world class opponents. At the same time Penn's name is too big to get a fight with a bum like DHK. He has to fight top 5 talent no matter what division he's in.

How many coffees have you had today? lol

Anyway, I read through (it was difficult and painful) your rant and take it you want to bet on the fight? Ok deal. We will be $100. I bet on Condit and you bet on Penn. We can use PayPal. The loser can pm the winner their email and the winner can send through a payment request.

His excuse for losing his 8th fight will be..... "Anderson was too big & quick- i shouldn't have stepped up to MW" :)

oh & by the way his name is HUGHES & penn didn't win the rematch- Hughes did' date=' penn won the rubber match & the first match.[/quote']

He hasn't followed MMA long enough to know anything about Penn choking Hughes out the first time... or even taking the rematch to replace an injured GSP on 3 weeks notice. He's clueless. :)

His excuse for losing his 8th fight will be..... "Anderson was too big & quick- i shouldn't have stepped up to MW" :)

oh & by the way his name is HUGHES & penn didn't win the rematch- Hughes did' date=' penn won the rubber match & the first match.[/quote']

Easy piss ant. I already corrected that mistake earlier in the thread and will also correct your disabled child like writing skills. You should have posted:

"Oh.. and by the way his name is HUGHES and Penn didn't win the rematch - Hughes did. Penn won the rubber match and the first match."

How many coffees have you had today? lol

Anyway' date=' I read through (it was difficult and painful) your rant and take it you want to bet on the fight? Ok deal. We will be $100. I bet on Condit and you bet on Penn. We can use PayPal. The loser can pm the winner their email and the winner can send through a payment request.[/quote']

I know you're slow but really? I was not talking about betting money with you. YOU said you may put money on Condit. I said go ahead... I didn't say I was going to bet heads up against a guy over the ****ing forums though... you have got to be ******** me. I need to check the odds before even considering my bet but I'm not going to paypal bet 100 bones on a ****ing fight with someone I do not know.

I just encouraged you to put money down on Condit who will likely be a slight underdog. That's why I said it's not a bad bet. Go for it but use a source where you can actually work the odds.

You could always sport a sig of my choice for 6 months to a year though... or Av. If you really have faith in Condit.

He hasn't followed MMA long enough to know anything about Penn choking Hughes out the first time... or even taking the rematch to replace an injured GSP on 3 weeks notice. He's clueless. :)

Go back and read my earlier correction in this thread you piss ant fan boy. Are you 4ft tall and fat as well and that's why you are so desperate to suck Penn's ****? My knowledge of MMA is far superior to yours and I will be happy to bet you money on some fights and part you with some cash you dumb **** **** sucking fanboy.

Easy piss ant. I already corrected that mistake earlier in the thread and will also correct your disabled child like writing skills. You should have posted:

"Oh.. and by the way his name is HUGHES and Penn didn't win the rematch - Hughes did. Penn won the rubber match and the first match."

Good try pal, but you can't start a sentence with the word 'and' , Even if you could it should start with a capital.

I know you're slow but really? I was not talking about betting money with you. YOU said you may put money on Condit. I said go ahead... I didn't say I was going to bet heads up against a guy over the ****ing forums though... you have got to be ******** me. I need to check the odds before even considering my bet but I'm not going to paypal bet 100 bones on a ****ing fight with someone I do not know.

I just encouraged you to put money down on Condit who will likely be a slight underdog. That's why I said it's not a bad bet. Go for it but use a source where you can actually work the odds.

You could always sport a sig of my choice for 6 months to a year though... or Av. If you really have faith in Condit.

That's ok man. I'm not trying to embarrass you because you can't afford to bet $100. I wouldn't call me slow though because I'm obviously much much quicker than you and such behaviour will only end in your embarrassment. I would suggest if you want to run your mouth you go and make some ***** sig bets with the other penniless clowns on this site that can't even afford to pay attention lol

Go back and read my earlier correction in this thread you piss ant fan boy. Are you 4ft tall and fat as well and that's why you are so desperate to suck Penn's ****? My knowledge of MMA is far superior to yours and I will be happy to bet you money on some fights and part you with some cash you dumb **** **** sucking fanboy.

I don't care about your correction you had to make after you were called out... anyone can edit a post after they use google.

It's okay if you don't know what you're talking about... we understand.

Good try pal' date=' but you can't start a sentence with the word 'and' , Even if you could it should start with a capital.[/quote']

Nice try dummie but ".." does not denote the end of a sentence a period (.) does. And a sentence can be started with "and" although it's generally suggested to be avoided where possible.

That's ok man. I'm not trying to embarrass you because you can't afford to bet $100. I wouldn't call me slow though because I'm obviously much much quicker than you and such behaviour will only end in your embarrassment. I would suggest if you want to run your mouth you go and make some ***** sig bets with the other penniless clowns on this site that can't even afford to pay attention lol

Don't act tough... or rich. It's lame. No one is really going to bet a 100 dollars through paypal with someone they don't know. It's not logical tough guy and no one is impressed. Drunken fantasies are cool but here's the grim logic... you suck as a poster and I will obliterate you the next time I log on.

Good night Tiberius... the almighty 09er that thinks he's so clever. :rolleyes:

He didn't. You should have just told him that an ellipsis is three dots. Not two' date=' or four, but three.[/quote']

No he would still have been wrong because if you people either put your glasses on or go and learn English I didn't post (.) or (...). I posted (..) to denote a pause similar (but not the same) as you would use a comma. I also use a hyphen (-) in substitution for a semi colon in many instances as this is becoming a more generally accepted way to denote the left boundary of a constituent (e.g., a clause or a phrase).

Don't act tough... or rich. It's lame. No one is really going to bet a 100 dollars through paypal with someone they don't know. It's not logical tough guy and no one is impressed. Drunken fantasies are cool but here's the grim logic... you suck as a poster and I will obliterate you the next time I log on.

Good night Tiberius... the almighty 09er that thinks he's so clever. :rolleyes:

Keep up your tough guy "Diabolic666" gimmick. Hopefully the karma gives you bone cancer you low life dog. Also, lot's of people (who aren't poor losers like you) make small bets every day. In fact, as several members are aware, I made a $100 bet using PayPal as the payment method just the other week.

The fact you think someone who can afford to bet $100 on a sports event means they are rich is quite revealing about what a penniless loser you are lmao

No he would still have been wrong because if you people either put your glasses on or go and learn English I didn't post (.) or (...). I posted (..) to denote a pause similar (but not the same) as you would use a comma. I also use a hyphen (-) in substitution for a semi colon in many instances as this is becoming a more generally accepted way to denote the left boundary of a constituent (e.g.' date=' a clause or a phrase).[/quote']

You know, I'm no genius, but in all my years I have never seen .. used to show pause in a sentence. Is that really an acceptable substitute for a comma? (I know you said not the same, but humor me.) Can you post a link, explaining that?

Tiberuis... You're boring.

Condit isn't as good as Penn' date=' simple...[/quote']

It's ok little fella. I get that because you are 4ft tall Penn is your hero lol If you are so sure Penn isn't heading for his 8th loss why don't we make a small bet?

It's ok little fella. I get that because you are 4ft tall Penn is your hero lol If you are so sure Penn isn't heading for his 8th loss why don't we make a small bet?

unlike you- keyboard hero I'm not a kid, I'm a pro boxer

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=709325603&success=1

Theres me ^^

But yeah I'll be up for some sort of bet, what do you suggest??

Condit has never fought anyone in Penn's league. He's going to get hurt. Believe it.

Jon Jones never fought anyone in Shoguns league, Frankie Edgar never fought anyone in Penn's league...see, that doesn't work. The only way to tell if they are in each others league is for them to actually fight

unlike you- keyboard hero I'm not a kid' date=' I'm a pro boxer

Theres me ^^

But yeah I'll be up for some sort of bet, what do you suggest??[/quote']

1. Which one is you

and

2. its looks like some sort of crappy underground fighting league with a bunch of overweight guys who gas in the first round...just like Penn :D

You know' date=' I'm no genius, but in all my years I have never seen .. used to show pause in a sentence. Is that really an acceptable substitute for a comma? (I know you said not the same, but humor me.) Can you post a link, explaining that?[/quote']

Language is a living thing so often there are several acceptable ways to spell different words and several ways to use/interpret grammar. By a living thing I mean evolving/changing. As you know there are different versions of written English even in things like MS Word etc.

Typically the use of (..) denotes a short pause in speech and a comma denotes a short pause in a written communication other than speech. The most common example would be say I'm writing something to you in a speech format and have a second thought/communication (in some way separate from the previous sentence/paragraph). I may start a new sentence or paragraph with "Oh.. and bla bla etc" to denote the separate thought/topic etc. It is most commonly used in the scripts of plays etc because while the language is in written form in the script the context of it (as is often the case in instant messenger/forum posts etc) is the spoken word.

Language is a living thing so often there are several acceptable ways to spell different words and several ways to use/interpret grammar. By a living thing I mean evolving/changing. As you know there are different versions of written English even in things like MS Word etc.

Typically the use of (..) denotes a short pause in speech and a comma denotes a short pause in a written communication other than speech. The most common example would be say I'm writing something to you in a speech format and have a second thought/communication (in some way separate from the previous sentence/paragraph). I may start a new sentence or paragraph with "Oh.. and bla bla etc" to denote the separate thought/topic etc. It is most commonly used in the scripts of plays etc because while the language is in written form in the script the context of it (as is often the case in instant messenger/forum posts etc) is the spoken word.

Hmm, that's fairly interesting. I read an awful lot, so I was surprised that I had never seen a two dot pause. Course, I don't really read plays.:D

Does it have an official name? Or is it referred to as an ellipsis?

unlike you- keyboard hero I'm not a kid' date=' I'm a pro boxer

Theres me ^^

But yeah I'll be up for some sort of bet, what do you suggest??[/quote']

That's ok **** sucker. Maybe you have taken too many punches to the head and that's why you are such a dumb *** mouthy little prick? I will happily bet you $100 on Penn v Condit. I will take Condit and you can take Penn. The loser can simply pm the winner an email address to send the PayPal payment request.

Hmm' date=' that's fairly interesting. I read an awful lot, so I was surprised that I had never seen a two dot pause. Course, I don't really read plays.:D

Does it have an official name? Or is it referred to as an ellipsis?[/quote']

I'm not sure of it's name either lol So we will name it the "two dot pause" lol I doubt you read much though if you have never read a sentence denoting a separate thought/topic/clause/the author communicating they just remembered something separate else etc starting with "Oh..". What sorts of things do you read?

Tiberius' date=' if your so confident, soul bet with me? Winner owns the deed to the losers soul, deal? Lol, jk. Sig bet.

If Penn wins, you gotta put in your sig: Shuberling 4 mod!

Your terms you ratty mother ****er? :D[/quote']

I've been busy ***** fending off ****roaches and having a serious conversation. I haven't even had a chance to go to your mod thread and rubbish you yet lol It looks like I'm going to get some money action on Penn v Condit and I think sig bets are a little too gay for me to get involved in very often so I will probably pass.

I'm not sure of it's name either lol So we will name it the "two dot pause" lol I doubt you read much though if you have never read a sentence denoting a separate thought/topic/clause/the author communicating they just remembered something separate else etc starting with "Oh..". What sorts of things do you read?

No, I'm quite the avid reader, but I never recall seeing the elusive "two dot pause.":D

That's ok **** sucker. Maybe you have taken too many punches to the head and that's why you are such a dumb *** mouthy little prick? I will happily bet you $100 on Penn v Condit. I will take Condit and you can take Penn. The loser can simply pm the winner an email address to send the PayPal payment request.

well by the time of the fight the $100 bet will be worth about ?5.

there is absolutely no way that if Penn won you would paypal me any money so what is the point... how about whoever loses shuts down there account & starts a new one with a link to this as there Sig?

No' date=' I'm quite the avid reader, but I never recall seeing the elusive "two dot pause.":D[/quote']

It ain't that elusive. Type ".. punctuation" into Google and it will auto complete it for you. Do a little research - being a rigorous intellectual is a very good thing.

Archived