How excited are you for TONIGHT? Vote on Poll

bright508620

Im just wondering how much hype this event has built up on all of you. It was considered a decent card a couple weeks ago. But i think theres more hype to it now.

I would say about a 8-9 for me.

Simply because every fight is interesting. AND the spike prelims are good enough to be put on the main card imo, which is great for free.

Evans vs Ortiz - Evans wins, TITLE SHOT. Ortiz wins. HES BACK and 1 fight away to title shot depending on how he wins.

Akiama vs Belfort - Akiama wins, he proves that he belongs in the UFC. Belfort wins, esp. in styling fashion, he will show that he really does want the belt.

Hallman vs Ebersole - I think this fight will be very creative and exciting. It won't be any title shot gives but still and exciting fight. imo

Rivera vs Philippou - This is a boring fight imo. Kind of like the Hallman/Ebersole fight but i still think he will see a highlight KO from this fight.

Macdonald vs Pyle - Simply, the next WW contender imo. Whoever wins this fight will be at the very top in the next year. HUGE fight.

Hamill vs Gustafsson - This fight isn't as one sided as people think. I don't understand what people are thinking. This fight is huge for both. The Gustafsson is shaping up to be the next LHW guy. Even Phil Davis said he was a struggle. BUT, Hamill is no joke and i think we will either see if Gustafsson can DETHRONE Hamill and if he does! than that means maybe he could finish Hamill whereas Rampage couldn't. Now that would be huge. Free fight also!

Mendes vs Yahya - Simply put it this way. Its free. And if Mendes wins in a good fashion he gets the next title shot. If Yahya wins, it completely SHAKES up the division and could mean Aldo moving up after Florian. Either way, its going to be good.

It's a meh card, I voted 4 as there is only 4 fights I'm interested in, them being...

Mike Brown vs Nam Phan

Ivan Menvijar vs Nick Pace

Vitor Belfort vs Akiyama

Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz

I was thinking about voting 5 as the Rory MacDonald vs Mike Pyle fight is interesting, but I don't really care for MacDonald after he beat Diaz, he got so much hype for slamming a LW it was ridiculous. Plus Nate is 1 of my favourite fighters, so MacDonalds a **** for that, lol.

It's a meh card' date=' I voted 4 as there is only 4 fights I'm interested in, them being...

Mike Brown vs Nam Phan

Ivan Menvijar vs Nick Pace

Vitor Belfort vs Akiyama

Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz

I was thinking about voting 5 as the Rory MacDonald vs Mike Pyle fight is interesting, but I don't really care for MacDonald after he beat Diaz, he got so much hype for slamming a LW it was ridiculous. Plus Nate is 1 of my favourite fighters, so MacDonalds a **** for that, lol.[/quote']

a point for each fight? You clown.

So your saying...

GSP vs Silva

Jones vs Hendo

Cain vs JDS

would be worth 3 total points????

cmon man. A couple of fights seem MEH....boring.. but who knows.. the main event is exciting enough to win 3 points for me. just for a start. and a couple more plus the free events are awesome. 8 for me. 4 for you?

well i guess everyone has an opinion . weak ones.

a point for each fight? You clown.

So your saying...

GSP vs Silva

Jones vs Hendo

Cain vs JDS

would be worth 3 total points????

cmon man. A couple of fights seem MEH....boring.. but who knows.. the main event is exciting enough to win 3 points for me. just for a start. and a couple more plus the free events are awesome. 8 for me. 4 for you?

well i guess everyone has an opinion . weak ones.

Ok then, I change my vote to a 5, that extra point going to Akiyama vs Belfort, cause that may be one of the only decent fights of the night. In all honesty, the card is pretty ****. If you compare it to a card like UFC 136 or 137, it looks like horse ****, those 2 cards are both solid 10's, the whole cards are stacked from top to bottom.

Ok then' date=' I change my vote to a 5, that extra point going to Akiyama vs Belfort, cause that may be one of the only decent fights of the night. In all honesty, the card is pretty ****. If you compare it to a card like UFC 136 or 137, it looks like horse ****, those 2 cards are both solid 10's, the whole cards are stacked from top to bottom.[/quote']

you speak da truth

Archived