Only one question you can ask a fighter...

Enigma_Machine

Ok so lets say UFC brought in a new segment to their PPVs which shows a fighter, or lets say anyone associated with the sport, getting asked a single question from a fan.

You are that fan, who would you ask what question? Remember it will be shown live on ppv!

Just for sake of entertainment, you can ask more then one fighter, so list your questions!

What are your questions?

(And what do other people think their answers would be?)

I would basically already know what I want to know from MMA news websites, so my questions would be entertainment based:

Chael Sonnen: Were you paid more money to lose or did you get bored of beating up anderson silva?

BJ Penn: Are you happy that your name is an acronym for a sex position?

Gina Carano: Would you care to join me for some drinks this friday night?

Sexyama: Would you tell me your secret?

Predicted answer: No

Miesha Tate: Will you marry me?

Predicted answer: *giggles* No

Shogun Rua: Your fans will always be there for you' date=' alright? (It's a question.. look at the "alright?")[/quote']

Predicted answer: Obrigado? or Qual foi a pergunta?

Ask GSP when he will step up and challenge Anderson Silva for the title

Had to say it!!

Predicted answer: Eet would nat bee safe vor mai car rear to do dat at dis taime.

i met David Haye outside my gym the day after he beat Harrison to retain his title, he was on his own walking down the street....

As a massive boxing fan I dreamed of meeting big fighter like him,

anyway I shook his hand smiling & just said "f****ng hell" i litteraly couldn't nthink of anything to say- he laughed and walked off...

Sexyama: Can we have sex?

Jacob Volkmann: Can we tag team against Obama?

Chris Leben: Can you deck me please? It would be an honour for me :D

GSP: Can you feenish dis 'am sandwich for mee?

BJ Penn: While GSP is finishing that sandwich, do you wanna deck him for cheating against you? You'll have to do it quickly though, cause I predict that he won't be able to finish it :D

Sexyama: Can we have sex?

Jacob Volkmann: Can we tag team against Obama?

Chris Leben: Can you deck me please? It would be an honour for me :D

GSP: Can you feenish dis 'am sandwich for mee?

BJ Penn: While GSP is finishing that sandwich' date=' do you wanna deck him for cheating against you? You'll have to do it quickly though, cause I predict that he won't be able to finish it :D[/quote']

Unfortunately Penn would gas before reaching GSP, before getting his brother to quit for him, and making up a myriad of excuses to explain it

Demian Maia : You have sick BJJ but poor TD and TDD, would you consider going and training with some top USA MMA teams like Xtreme Coutoure where you would be forced to develop very good grappling skills in terms of TD and TDD

Answer i expect: Errr i believe errr have good team here Brazil train my Jiu Jitsu

Archived