Chael sonnen

KINGJORDAN

Though most of what is says is just to promote himself and is plain jibberish. Thething im getting at is when he stated that the pride fights were rigged. In all honesty i believe this, it just cant be a coincidence that when they arrived in america 80% turned magically into cans. Example, wanderlie was thought ot be one of the best all time, and now he's like 2-4 in the ufc. Fedor 3-2. Shogun 3-2. Big nog 3-2. Cro cop 4-5.

The only one one has lived up to the hype is rampage 7-2. Though many ppl doubt him and his ability.

I am not trolling, just making an un-bias observation. Please discuss intelligently.

Henderson is like 5 and 3. His fight with Rampage was more or less a draw.

I do think some pride fights were "fixed", not all or even s lot. I also think many of the pride fighters used steroids and had to fight without them in the USA, which is why performance suffered.

Though most of what is says is just to promote himself and is plain jibberish. Thething im getting at is when he stated that the pride fights were rigged. In all honesty i believe this' date=' it just cant be a coincidence that when they arrived in america 80% turned magically into cans. Example,[b'] wanderlie was thought ot be one of the best all time[/b], and now he's like 2-4 in the ufc. Fedor 3-2. Shogun 3-2. Big nog 3-2. Cro cop 4-5.

The only one one has lived up to the hype is rampage 7-2. Though many ppl doubt him and his ability.

I am not trolling, just making an un-bias observation. Please discuss intelligently.

Wand got old- just like Chuck... if both were at there primes one of them would be LHW champ... or right up there.

Nog & Crop Cop got old too.....

fedor isn't even in the UFC & tbf the Werdum win was fluke.

As for Rampage.....you only have to look at what Wand did to him in his prime to see how much Wandy has gone backwards.

Oh & Shogun is 3-3 but that has alot to do with his injuries... he always loses his comeback fights and gasses really really quickly when he comes back from injury....

Though most of what is says is just to promote himself and is plain jibberish. Thething im getting at is when he stated that the pride fights were rigged. In all honesty i believe this' date=' it just cant be a coincidence that when they arrived in america 80% turned magically into cans. Example, wanderlie was thought ot be one of the best all time, and now he's like 2-4 in the ufc. Fedor 3-2. Shogun 3-2. Big nog 3-2. Cro cop 4-5.

I am not trolling, just making an un-bias observation. Please discuss intelligently.[/quote']

wanderley had 4 loses and 2 by KO in Pride before coming to UFC, He tasted Cro Cops clean kick to the Head and dan hendersons heavy right hand in his last 2 fights,first check facts before posting nonsense and brainwash other members who doesnt know. coming to UFC with 40 mma fights already done :D Rampage was one of the youngest fighters in Pride same like Reem, Shogun and kharitonov thats why they still here and compete.

I don't really have anything against Sonnen..his mouth or his fighting...I have however, noticed that ALL of his nonsense talk has always been done out of harms way...i.e. press conferences, tv interview, radio, etc. Never does he speak directly to someone when he trash talks....Wanderlei was in his face and Chael just nodded and what not, but ultimately he kept his mouth shut...there are comparisons to "ALI" but Ali would talk and talk and talk but he would also tell you right to your face how he felt about you...I could never take Sonnen seriously and I call BS on all his talk...I wonder IF he even believes the crap spewing from his mouth

I don't really have anything against Sonnen..his mouth or his fighting...I have however' date=' noticed that ALL of his nonsense talk has always been done out of harms way...i.e. press conferences, tv interview, radio, etc. Never does he speak directly to someone when he trash talks....Wanderlei was in his face and Chael just nodded and what not, but ultimately he kept his mouth shut...there are comparisons to "ALI" but Ali would talk and talk and talk but he would also tell you right to your face how he felt about you...I could never take Sonnen seriously and I call BS on all his talk...I wonder IF he even believes the crap spewing from his mouth[/quote']

this...but u got to agree some of the stuff is comedy gold even though some1 writed 4 him im sure...but the whole pride thing was just dumb...ppl get old...sonnen wishes he could put together win steaks like those

Archived