Who do You Think is The Best Rising Star in The UFC Right Now?

The_Silent_Assassin1406053220

Alexander Gustafsson, good wrestling without training, great striking. Smart, strong with great work ethic. Very exciting fighter, but I am Swedish. I was hoping for Kampfman before but he just hasn't got it in him. To stupid and lacking heart. Gustaffson is a mauler with a big heart and fast learner. Let the training camps in america begin.

Alexander Gustafsson' date=' good wrestling without training, great striking. Smart, strong with great work ethic. Very exciting fighter, but I am Swedish. I was hoping for Kampfman before but he just hasn't got it in him. To stupid and lacking heart. Gustaffson is a mauler with a big heart and fast learner. Let the training camps in america begin.[/quote']

+1 on Gustafsson. Beat me to it.

The Natural Born Killer. He is very calculating when he calls people out. He is going to bash the short, fat, pudgy mother ****er off the scene.

MeanGirlsLaugh.gif

he he' date=' he is already solid. Nothing to prove, contender. Many would say he beat Clay Guida. I would say so, we where all waiting for him to kill Guida but Guida won by escaping... pathetic.[/quote']

I think you're talking about Pettis. Charles Oliveira has only lost to Miller.

Archived