Biggest Epic Fails in the UFC

georgelebrun

I am not talking about fighters who fail, but epic fail moments, like trash talk that couldn't be backed up etc.

Some guy on youtube did some pretty good videos on it (SurferKen), but what are your most memorable fail moments?

For me some are -

Chris Lebens' trash talk of Anderson before their fight

James Toney.. enough said (Thank you Randy)

Dan Hardy getting KTFO'd by Condit after all that trash talk (though I was pissed Dan lost that)

Gray Maynard kncoking himself out was pretty funny.. though he f'd up the other guy too, so not entirely EPIC fail..

Favourite Epic Fail moments?

Without a doubt James Toney and everything about him... Followed closely by Dana even LETTING James Toney fight... Followed closely by any people on this forum saying that James Toney had a puncher's chance in that fight knowing full well that he would immediately be on his back against an MMA legend...

What what? Haven't heard about this.. call me a noob or whatever' date=' but what happened?[/quote']

When he was warming up backstage, he fell over and hit his head, knocking himself out. Can't remember what fight it was though, but it was an early UFC event, pretty sure it was between UFC 20 and 30 lol

He was probably doing his Kangaroo jump and put his head throught the ceiling.. lol

That is Epic Fail gold!

From what i remember he was doing like front high kicks very high to stretch and he slipped and landed on the back of his head and flash KO'd himself. He was throwing up back stage and had a concussion.

From what i remember he was doing like front high kicks very high to stretch and he slipped and landed on the back of his head and flash KO'd himself. He was throwing up back stage and had a concussion.

I thought he sliped and hit his head on a pipe backstage

Bisping's trash talk to Hendo during TUF and then getting KTFO in one of the best KO's ever!

I agree the KO of Bisping was awesome and I was cheering for Hendo but you must be American if you think Bisping was the one doing most of the **** talking on that season. Hendo did a ton of it himself but Americans seem to be to blind to see that. All they see is "USA vs (anyone else)"

I agree the KO of Bisping was awesome and I was cheering for Hendo but you must be American if you think Bisping was the one doing most of the **** talking on that season. Hendo did a ton of it himself but Americans seem to be to blind to see that. All they see is "USA vs (anyone else)"

Bisping said on that season that all American fighters are s***. He didn't just attack Henderson personally, but insulted all American fighters. I don't recall Hendo every saying anything about British fighters as a whole. And that is why I will never respect Bisping.

Chael bashing A Silva's integrity then shortly after being accused of cheating and stealing....

In his latest video he said that Silva blatantly cheated in the first Okami fight because he wanted to get out of the ring with Okami. Yet him having ridiculous testosterone levels and laundering money is no big deal. I do not like Sonnen and I would love it if he was in a serious accident and couldn't compete anymore.

biggest fail in the UFC: Gray Maynard KO'ing himself

biggest fail in MMA: Yuchihiro Nagashima vs Shinya Aoki - enough said...

I was sad how Aoki got KO'd.

He got through the WHOLE kickboxing round, and then when it was time for MMA I thought it was gonna be an easy one.

sadface. :(

Archived