fighters with the best "excuses"

jammer409

Most legit excuse is (not for losing the fight but for his opposition cheating) BJ about GSP and greasing. I didn't think at first that he had much to complain about until I saw vids of Mayhem, Hughes, and Sherk talking about how slick he was. That kinda bummed me out. Then I did a little more research and saw BJs strong guard get passed like nothing. That kind of bummed me out. Like I said, I think BJ was out matched in that fight anyway, but I do think he had some ground for calling GSP out for cheating.

Most legit excuse is (not for losing the fight but for his opposition cheating) BJ about GSP and greasing. I didn't think at first that he had much to complain about until I saw vids of Mayhem' date=' Hughes, and Sherk talking about how slick he was. That kinda bummed me out. Then I did a little more research and saw BJs strong guard get passed like nothing. That kind of bummed me out. Like I said, I think BJ was out matched in that fight anyway, but I do think he had some ground for calling GSP out for cheating.[/quote']

He even brought his mommy.

Almost every fighter has excuses..... that's why I'm a big Dan Hardy fan' date=' I know this is a little random, but if anyone saw him get KTFO'd by Carlos Condit, Dan Hardy had no excuses and he said "I got punched in the face, that's all."[/quote']

That was pretty awesome.

Since GSP wasn't on the list (wtf?), I had to go with Tito due to the overabundance of excuses I've heard from him. But I think GSP playing "Mr. Nice Guy" all the time, then saying what he did about Serra was a ***** move.

Most legit excuse is (not for losing the fight but for his opposition cheating) BJ about GSP and greasing. I didn't think at first that he had much to complain about until I saw vids of Mayhem' date=' Hughes, and Sherk talking about how slick he was. That kinda bummed me out. Then I did a little more research and saw BJs strong guard get passed like nothing. That kind of bummed me out. Like I said, I think BJ was out matched in that fight anyway, but I do think he had some ground for calling GSP out for cheating.[/quote']

Thank you... Everyone just dismisses this. No doubt GSP is better, but he cheated that night.

Whats funny about all the Penn fans claiming GREASE!!!!?!?! He still woulda got completely dominated even if GSP was wearing a Gi to hold on to. BJ got dominated in all aspects of the fight so it doesn't matter anyways your boy still woulda lost.

Archived