Everyone is looking past Rampage.

Tiemo

I am not saying I think Rampage will win, but he does have a good chance of catching Jones and knocking him out if he hangs in there.

I do think however if Rampage doesn't catch Jones it will be a lopsided UD in Jones's favor.

I dont see Jones ragdolling rampage like he is any of his previous opponents we dont know if Jones has a good chin or not I say Rampage will catch him though and put him away.

I think that's Rampage's only chance to win though. I think the younger, stronger, heavier Jones would win a fight that went 5 rounds.

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=372684

is it just me... or is everyone including the fighters looking past Rampage?

Rampage has a seriously good chance of winning this fight.

no one seems to think he can.....

what do you guys think?

like rashad said page has the tools, but not the serious passion to get serious to win.

jones cardio is the most obvious weakness in his game.

Good Point, however he still has good enough cardio to outlast Rampage down the stretch. Jones is in my opinion a natural heavyweight fighter that's cutting alot of weight to get to 205. so the older he get's the more of a toll it's going to have on his cardio at LHW.

Good Point' date=' however he still has good enough cardio to outlast Rampage down the stretch.[/b'] Jones is in my opinion a natural heavyweight fighter that's cutting alot of weight to get to 205. so the older he get's the more of a toll it's going to have on his cardio at LHW.

Rampage has good cardio, better than Bones i would say, he just isn't consistant

yeah i didn't understand how they counted him out. i got rampage via ko 2nd rd. also rampage is tailor made to beat jones actually. He's got great wrstling defense,dangerous bombs in the clinch,great boxer, aggressive,1 punch ko power. jones does unorthodox things that rampage will see and counter. blee dat.

Yah this is going to be a good fight. I honestly agree how can you count Page out. Jon Jones is all that from what we have seen. Can Page beat him I think he has a better chance then what people give him. I do know that the last thing Jones wants to do is trade with him. If Jones uses his reach I see him picking Rampage apart if the chump i mean champ gets ****y and tries to trade with him Rampage will knock him out

yeah i didn't understand how they counted him out. i got rampage via ko 2nd rd. also rampage is tailor made to beat jones actually. He's got great wrstling defense' date='dangerous bombs in the clinch,great boxer, aggressive,1 punch ko power. jones does unorthodox things that rampage will see and counter. [b']blee dat[/b].

I Blee Dat

And remember we are talking about a natural 205'er in rampage Vs a natural 235'er in Jones.

Jones cuts a massive and i mean massive amount of weight to make 205.

Yo Page is a natural 250....His fight with Shad he cut from 250, sooooo :confused:

I think people don't give Rampage a chance because hen doesn't have his size and has not looked nearlly as impressive. Jon Jones gas looked nearlly invincible. Don't get me wrong Rampage has a shot and I will be routing for him, but Jones is a beast.

he balloned up to that weight he is natuarlly around 220-230. jones i suspect is 240+ all lean before the cut.

After training camp and stuff(when he got in shape), when Rampage did the ACTUAL CUT like the week of the Hamil fight, he said he only cut 8 pounds.

After training camp and stuff(when he got in shape)' date=' when Rampage did the ACTUAL CUT like the week of the Hamil fight, he said he only cut 8 pounds.[/quote']

Right.. so it's agreed. Rampage is a much more natural 205.

Jones is not a natural 205. He is a natural heavyweight that cuts a massive amount of weight to get where he's at. Did you see the Shogun fight? he looked at least a weight class bigger than him, and that's after shogun rehydrated to about 225 on fight night.

Rampage will only be able to win by catching Jones. At least that's my opinion.

After training camp and stuff(when he got in shape)' date=' when Rampage did the ACTUAL CUT like the week of the Hamil fight, he said he only cut 8 pounds.[/quote']

damn that just proves the fact that jones is scared of the hw's. everyone says jon fitch and gsp are bullies and cowards for cutting all that weight but none fault jones. he made shogun look like the youngest child. rampage is considered to be one of the biggest if not the biggest lhw and jones makes him look like a mw.

Right.. so it's agreed. Rampage is a much more natural 205.

Jones is not a natural 205. He is a natural heavyweight that cuts a massive amount of weight to get where he's at. Did you see the Shogun fight? he looked at least a weight class bigger than him' date=' and that's after shogun rehydrated to about 225 on fight night.

Rampage will only be able to win by catching Jones. At least that's my opinion.[/quote']

Im pretty sure Shogun doesn't weigh 225, he is a small LHW, I agree with you that Jones is probably the biggest LHW, but he also gassed in the Shogun fight imo, i can't prove it, but to me he looked tired.

And you saying Rampage's only chance to win is to catch him is pretty much correct because all Rampage does is throw big punches haha

Im pretty sure Shogun doesn't weigh 225' date=' he is a small LHW, I agree with you that Jones is probably the biggest LHW, but he also gassed in the Shogun fight imo, i can't prove it, but to me he looked tired.

And you saying Rampage's only chance to win is to catch him is pretty much correct because all Rampage does is throw big punches haha[/quote']

after the weight cut, and after he rehydrated, I garantee you shogun weighed close to 225 when he fought Jon Jones.

Archived