So how good is your diet?

Tiberius

I know most of us on here train and some are even amateur or pro fighters. So how good is your diet? I reckon that apart from some of the more sophisticated posters here (who I tend to get along best with and are surprise surprise the strongest posters here) your diets are pretty ****. Go on tell the truth. Most of you put no thought into having a high quality diet and enjoying all the benefits that go with that. Be honest. Most of you eat cheap meat and various other forms of junk that I wouldn't feed to an alley cat don't you?

I workout everyday

Good man. I will never forget hearing Floyd Mayweather say "I train every day. I never get tired. I train every day hard." Whether completely true or not (I'm sure he has taken a rest day here and there throughout his life), or whether he is a massive ******** or not it was still cool to hear and is the type of attitude it takes to achieve greatness.

Good man. I will never forget hearing Floyd Mayweather say "I train every day. I never get tired. I train every day hard." Whether completely true or not (I'm sure he has taken a rest day here and there throughout his life)' date=' or whether he is a massive ******** or not it was still cool to hear and is the type of attitude it takes to achieve greatness.[/quote']

Haha that me laugh.

My diet right now is pretty decent. I was 300 lbs 8 months ago and have gotten that weight down to 213 lbs by eating right and exercising. Right now I eat toast (high fibre bread) and egg whites for breakfast, for lunch and dinner I eat chicken and some sort of clean carbs, and protein shakes in between. On the weekend I cheat with my meals, but most of the bad stuff I try to get out of the way on Saturday and will try to eat healthy on Sunday, but will allow a treat if it comes up. I take a fish oil sup and a multi-vitamin as well. The biggest problem with my diet though is that I don't eat enough veggies. I'm not a big fan of salads or salad dressings so I'm always reluctant to eat them. I'm getting more in the habit of steaming whole veggies and eating those... seems to do the trick.

Right now I take kickboxing classes and lift weights 3 days a week. On my off days I like to go on long but leisurely bike rides (20-30km) if the time and weather are permitting.

I have a completely **** diet.

The only good thing about it is that I eat veggies at least once everyday, and that's not even to eat healthy. It's just that I love veggies, especially steamed veggies. Fkn delicious.

Otherwise it's basically whatever I feel like eating. Junk food, **** yeah. 5 egg omelette with bacon at 3 in the morning, **** yeah. Soft drink, **** basically live on the thing. Delivery, I got every number from every place in my neighborhood.

But at least I work out and get my veggies. As long as I don't get fat I don't give a ****.

Archived