Tribute to the Muscle Car!

MMA_IS_LIFE

Ok guys, I don't know that many muscle cars besides the obvious ones so I might as well as here.

I know Mitsubishi made a muscle car for the U.S. market around the 70s. I can't for the life of me find what the model is. Someone tell me what's the model because I wanna show my friend who says Mitsubishi never had a muscle car.

Ok guys' date=' I don't know that many muscle cars besides the obvious ones so I might as well as here.

I know Mitsubishi made a muscle car for the U.S. market around the 70s. I can't for the life of me find what the model is. Someone tell me what's the model because I wanna show my friend who says Mitsubishi never had a muscle car.[/quote']

This is my first guess, Mitsubishi partnered w/ Chrysler in the mid-eighties -

I was thinking Bricklin, but not sure ....

1087961975bricklinsv1.jpg

This is my first guess' date=' Mitsubishi partnered w/ Chrysler in the mid-eighties -

[img']http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/1087961975bricklinsv1.jpg[/img]

You may be on the right track, but the car I am picturing looks nothing like this. If anything it looks like a 70s charger.

But there's a vague memory of partnering with an American company. I think it was a Mitsubishi concept and engineered car but built by an American company. It's driving me crazy now haha.

Ok guys' date=' I don't know that many muscle cars besides the obvious ones so I might as well as here.

I know Mitsubishi made a muscle car for the U.S. market around the 70s. I can't for the life of me find what the model is. Someone tell me what's the model because I wanna show my friend who says Mitsubishi never had a muscle car.[/quote']

This is my first guess' date=' Mitsubishi partnered w/ Chrysler in the mid-eighties -

[img']http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/1087961975bricklinsv1.jpg[/img]

that ain't gonna work, the time-line is off, it was before the partnership -

that ain't gonna work' date=' the time-line is off, it was before the partnership -[/quote']

Damn it. Well if you find anything post it here or just PM me. It's driving me crazy. Not saying the car is from the 70s btw. Just saying it looks a lot like a 70s charger. It may not even be a partnership but I know for sure Mitsubishi had something to do with it. May have been sold under another name tho.

You may be on the right track' date=' but the car I am picturing looks nothing like this. If anything it looks like a 70s charger.

But there's a vague memory of partnering with an American company. I think it was a Mitsubishi concept and engineered car but built by an American company. It's driving me crazy now haha.[/quote']

gotcha, the Chrysler Sebring & Dodge Stratus were basically North American Mitsubishi's -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Motors_North_America

Damn it. Well if you find anything post it here or just PM me. It's driving me crazy. Not saying the car is from the 70s btw. Just saying it looks a lot like a 70s charger. It may not even be a partnership but I know for sure Mitsubishi had something to do with it. May have been sold under another name tho.

this should win you the musclecar argument' date=' > Dodge Stratus Pro Stock - lol

[img']http://www.atiracing.com/images/rini/Rini-Maple-Grove-001-bg.jpg[/img]

Muscle Cars are Beautiful things.

the 2 i want the most and maybe someone can help me out with pics and names of what they actually are....

1) The car Dean drives in supernatural

2) The orange muscle car that the 2 main characters win halfway trough in 2 fast 2 furious.

1967 Chevy Impala (4 doors are excess weight on the drag)' date='

they came in 2 door w/ a big block -

[img']http://images.wikia.com/supernatural/images/7/7e/Chevy-impala.jpg[/img]

Chevrolet-Impala-SS-NZV8-56-fq1-690x460.jpg

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T below (2 Fast 2 Furious)

i007413.jpg

I'm gonna be getting my first car soon, and their is nothing i want more than a nice muscle car. Obviously, i don't have like 50,000 dollars to buy one, but i'm thinking about buying an old one thats not in the greatest condition for cheap, and as i slowly make more money then i can restore it. I'm pretty fond of cuda's and El Camino's.

71hemicudafront.jpg

1971 Plymouth Hemi Baracuda

1.jpg

1970 El Camino ss

mopp_0805_bbod_01_z+1969_dodge_charger+side_view.jpg

1969 Dodge Charger,

Archived