Nick Diaz isn't legit

The_Rumble

You know people who say Nick Diaz isn't legit are making a critical error. You guys that bring up Fitch in the same subject reek of canadian mayo product. For God sakes show the world some respect and take a napkin to it.

Your match up is rigged, putting up Greasel against his pathetic sidekick. GSP and Jon Fitch are like batman and robin when it comes to boring fights. Jon Fitch deserves another shot by NC Double Aing his way to contendership. Please..........................

If you want to talk about illegitimate, look at GSP's prior comp and how their all drowning in the UFC. Jon Fitch irrelavant with a draw to BJ, BJ is a (LW), Thiago Alves irrelavant, Dan Hardy irrelavant and that leaves Koscheck and Jake Shields.

Koscheck is not a better wrestler then GSP and that was demonstrated in their first bout. Also Kos fought Paul Daley in a contender match. The same Paul Daley that Nick Diaz KO'd on the feet and Kos wrestled to a decision. Nick Diaz KO'd Paul Daley a very recent contender in the UFC and didn't use his superior ground skills.

In the least that means people better start talkin about Diaz and his hands. Also Diaz stood with and submitted a more dangerous Muay Thai fighter than Thiago Alves. Most of all Nick Diaz has been finishing fights his whole career.

Hands down killer instinct and the standing fight goes to Nick Diaz. Thats a large part of the game when you consider he has a dangerous guard. This leaves one option to GSP and that's the wrestle wank and I believe some day this style of winning will be competed out.

Are you angry?

Are you ticked of that GSP is one of two p4p fighters that will be remembered as one of the greatest ever, and that Nick "the fake gangster" Diaz will be forgotten in a few years?

Sure Diaz might get lucky and beat GSP, but only if he gets lucky... In 99 out of a 100 fights GSP would win by UD...

And like it not, your angry ramblings will not change it..

now.. go outside and find yourself a girlfriend.. the "keyboard warrior" act is getting old.

You know people who say Nick Diaz isn't legit are making a critical error. You guys that bring up Fitch in the same subject reek of canadian mayo product. For God sakes show the world some respect and take a napkin to it.

Your match up is rigged' date=' putting up Greasel against his pathetic sidekick. GSP and Jon Fitch are like batman and robin when it comes to boring fights. Jon Fitch deserves another shot by NC Double Aing his way to contendership. Please..........................

If you want to talk about illegitimate, look at GSP's prior comp and how their all drowning in the UFC. Jon Fitch irrelavant with a draw to BJ, BJ is a (LW), Thiago Alves irrelavant, Dan Hardy irrelavant and that leaves Koscheck and Jake Shields.

Koscheck is not a better wrestler then GSP and that was demonstrated in their first bout. Also Kos fought Paul Daley in a contender match. [b']The same Paul Daley that Nick Diaz KO'd on the feet and Kos wrestled to a decision. Nick Diaz KO'd Paul Daley a very recent contender in the UFC and didn't use his superior ground skills.[/b]

In the least that means people better start talkin about Diaz and his hands. Also Diaz stood with and submitted a more dangerous Muay Thai fighter than Thiago Alves. Most of all Nick Diaz has been finishing fights his whole career.

Hands down killer instinct and the standing fight goes to Nick Diaz. Thats a large part of the game when you consider he has a dangerous guard. This leaves one option to GSP and that's the wrestle wank and I believe some day this style of winning will be competed out.

I like this part...people just don't seem to get it though.

nick diaz has got a chance in this fight man and people who think he doesnt are blinded by hate i think this is GSPs biggest recent challenge... most likely if GSP stands with diaz hel get get clipped if he does his usual grapple rape there is a good chance that diaz could sub him... dont count nick diaz out of this fight!

nick diaz has got a chance in this fight man and people who think he doesnt are blinded by hate i think this is GSPs biggest recent challenge... most likely if GSP stands with diaz hel get get clipped if he does his usual grapple rape there is a good chance that diaz could sub him... dont count nick diaz out of this fight!

just another hater. gsp is gonna rape diaz and then take his girl home for a nice steak dinner and then never call her again

I like Nick much better than his brother. That's for sure. Now, to GSP. No doubt GSP is one of the greats, but fact is that he can't finish a fight. He for some reason has decided to just stick and move these days. I give Nick credit where credit is due...he ALWAYS looks to finish a fight in a spectacular way. Nobody can take that from him. While GSP is content with a boring hug me lay on top of me decision win.

just another hater. gsp is gonna rape diaz and then take his girl home for a nice steak dinner and then never call her again

when did i say anything bad about GSP in that last post u love blind fanboy? most likely GSP will win a decision but diaz DOES have a chance of winning was all i was saying unlike all u GSP fan boys that think he is immortal and incapable of losing a fight

when did i say anything bad about GSP in that last post u love blind fanboy? most likely GSP will win a decision but diaz DOES have a chance of winning was all i was saying unlike all u GSP fan boys that think he is immortal and incapable of losing a fight

not a fanboy at all. i just cant stand the hate for the best fighter in ww world. it has to be hate to believe that nick diaz is gonna be the one that give gsp his toughest fight yet. you have got to be kidding me. carlos condit will give gsp his toughest fight in the ww division.

Are you angry?

Are you ticked of that GSP is one of two p4p fighters that will be remembered as one of the greatest ever' date=' and that Nick "the fake gangster" Diaz will be forgotten in few years?

Sure Diaz might get lucky and beat GSP, but only if he gets lucky... In 99 out of a 100 fights GSP would win by UD...[/quote']

Actualy yeah that does annoy me. That you seem happy that grinding your way to a UD in a boring fight makes you one greats and that a guy always looking to finish fights and provide excitement will be forgotten in a few years. That makes me ****ing angry.

Done get me weong I think GSP is the favourite, but id orefer Nick to win.

Attitudes like this are retarded.

not a fanboy at all. i just cant stand the hate for the best fighter in ww world. it has to be hate to believe that nick diaz is gonna be the one that give gsp his toughest fight yet. you have got to be kidding me. carlos condit will give gsp his toughest fight in the ww division.

learn to read bro i said biggest recent challenge as in i think hel give him a better fight than hardy,koscheck or jake shields and i agree carlos condit probably will but they havent fought yet or even scheduled to fight yet so its not really appropriate and condit has to get past BJ first.... also there was nothing in my posts remotely hateful towards GSP i dont hate him at all i just think he plays it far too safe when was the last time he finished a fight?

Are you angry?

Are you ticked of that GSP is one of two p4p fighters that will be remembered as one of the greatest ever' date=' and that Nick "the fake gangster" Diaz will be forgotten in a few years?

Sure Diaz might get lucky and beat GSP, but only if he gets lucky...[b'] In 99 out of a 100 fights GSP would win by UD...[/b]

And like it not, your angry ramblings will not change it..

now.. go outside and find yourself a girlfriend.. the "keyboard warrior" act is getting old.

lol, fanboys don't even think he can finish Diaz 1 out of 99 times

Wow, way to jump on the Condit bandwagon. Giving 9'rs bad names. Condit lost to Kampmann who got raped by Daley. Condit squeaked one out against rory and squeaked one out against ellenberger and now all of a sudden, of all of GSP's opponent he will be the toughest challenge. GTFO, Diaz is way more worthy of being the toughest challenge then ****ing Condit.

Archived