I am new here.

HumpFactory

ok my bad it didn't work. i thought you meant for avatars. for pictures and such its only open to senior members and what we call "special" members. to become said special member, you have to be voted one. If you want me to help you out there, but its gotta be in person or over the phone. I'm at my dad's workplace right now so you have to call his office at (215)-592-2357 and then put in extension 4491-2938 followed by the pound sign to be transferred to the Human Resources department. Once you are transferred there, you need to enter this pin as the security access code: 2A11-3D58-2F41-FW31. You will be put through to Katie, the receptionist. She is going to ask you a series of questions to confirm you are not a machine. Upon confirmation, tell her that you want to speak to Richard, tell him serb sent you. He'll know. When Richard gets on, ask him to page the one they call serb. Use this code as a reference: 8281-WK82F. It should take about two minutes upon me receiving the page to make it to the secure office phone. I can only talk on that phone for about 15 seconds, so I will give you a randomly generated payphone number for you to call me on. I will then run down to the lobby and pick up the payphone, and then we can talk. Got it?

ok my bad it didn't work. i thought you meant for avatars. for pictures and such its only open to senior members and what we call "special" members. to become said special member' date=' you have to be voted one. If you want me to help you out there, but its gotta be in person or over the phone. I'm at my dad's workplace right now so you have to call his office at (215)-592-2357 and then put in extension 4491-2938 followed by the pound sign to be transferred to the Human Resources department. Once you are transferred there, you need to enter this pin as the security access code: 2A11-3D58-2F41-FW31. You will be put through to Katie, the receptionist. She is going to ask you a series of questions to confirm you are not a machine. Upon confirmation, tell her that you want to speak to Richard, tell him serb sent you. He'll know. When Richard gets on, ask him to page the one they call serb. Use this code as a reference: 8281-WK82F. It should take about two minutes upon me receiving the page to make it to the secure office phone. I can only talk on that phone for about 15 seconds, so I will give you a randomly generated payphone number for you to call me on. I will then run down to the lobby and pick up the payphone, and then we can talk. Got it?[/quote']

^ lol

Archived