If you could be any UFC fighter for 24hrs, who would you be and what would you do?

Tiberius

Pat barry' date=' and just hang out he seems cool[/quote']

I'd be Pat Barry and get Kongo to knock me out again in front of the UFC ring girls so they squealed again and get a mate to film it. I'd then be "master of the bait" over the clip the following day.

I change my mind. I'd be GSP for a day so I could accept a fight against Anderson Silva, and when my 24 hours is up, GSP will realize that he made a deal to fight Anderson Silva, and he'll either get murdered or pull out and show the world what a wuss he is. :D

So much win, I think I'd rather do that. ;)

I change my mind. I'd be GSP for a day so I could accept a fight against Anderson Silva' date=' and when my 24 hours is up, GSP will realize that he made a deal to fight Anderson Silva, and he'll either get murdered or pull out and show the world what a wuss he is. :D

So much win, I think I'd rather do that. ;)[/quote']

Niiice!!!!! :D

Actually, I'd be Kenny Florian and eat so much **** that I'd go back up to 185lbs, he'd be screwed to fight Aldo unfortunately, but I wanna see if he can get back into shape again, his diet seems to be pretty good, so I wanna see the result after being a chubby ****er, lol.

Or I'd be Jon Fitch fly over to Dana White's office and crack Dana across the face just to get Fitch get kicked of the UFC so we don't have to put up with his *****y attitude or style anymore, lol.

Archived