Sooo..... Reapers_bane....

Enigma_Machine

We have a bet, I got Fedor, you got Hendo. It's a youtube dancing bet. And since I can't remember what the terms are, imma just up the stakes right now.

Whoever loses has to do the dance of the winners choice. (Excluding any stripping dance, as I'm sure no-one wants to see either of us do that)

So here is your dance reaper, get to know it. cos Fedor's gonna blitz that over the hill middleweight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7djGY1fhA

We have a bet' date=' I got Fedor, you got Hendo. It's a youtube dancing bet. And since I can't remember what the terms are, imma just up the stakes right now.

Whoever loses has to do the dance of the winners choice. (Excluding any stripping dance, as I'm sure no-one wants to see either of us do that)

So here is your dance reaper, get to know it. cos Fedor's gonna blitz that over the hill middleweight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7djGY1fhA[/quote']

oh my, .. thats very complicated, I hope the bane can boogie -

yeah' date=' didn't post his last vid for a month after the fight so he should have plenty of time to practice. :cool:[/quote']

its not gonna surprise me if he nails it, Filipino's are dancing machines ...

discos are still abundant here & packed 7 nights a week -

just watched it' date=' it that complicated honestly[/quote']

dude.. i hit the link... the title of the video popped up, and my reaction was:

"Oh ****!"

literally hahaha, lucky for me i won't have to do it :D to tell you the truth i was thinking about that one for you as well but decided not to.

What a surprise. Enigma loses a bet where he has to humiliate and make a mockery of himself' date=' yet again.

Hahaha :)[/quote']

haha

i refuse to make this video in good quality' date=' or in good light, or at a good angle, it will be from a distance, and there will be tears.[/quote']

thats as good as welching, you made a bet now do it right :mad:

Archived