Dear George

TheJanitor

A midg... sorry little person made you tap to strikes, you didn't even lose consciousnes. Wanderlei has been knocked out cold heaps of times, he loves it!

Did Greg Jackson tell you to be a boring fighter? He didn't tell Jon Bones Jones that.

Has Freddy Roach turned you from a awesome kick boxer, into a jab artist who can't even knock out Jake Shields or Koscheck with one eye in 5 rounds. (I don't think your standup is as efective as it used to be)

What happened to the performances like the one against Alves? Atleast it was a full mma clinic (unlike Hardy or Shields for instance). You ****ed his face up but then again you didn't finish him, why? Jon Fitch finished him and that says alot.

Your nickname is Rush, due to the fact that you finished fighters in the first round, Live up to it man! Even Roy Jones Jr lives up to his nickname.

Don't Fight Silva he is way bigger than you, I saw you standing next to Rich Franklin on TUF the comeback and that was bad enough.

Please start finishing fights, it would be good of you and face it everyone knows you have the capability to do this.

Love the Janitor.

A midg... sorry little person made you tap to strikes' date=' you didn't even lose consciousnes. Wanderlei has been knocked out cold heaps of times, he loves it!

Did Greg Jackson tell you to be a boring fighter? He didn't tell Jon Bones Jones that.

Has Freddy Roach turned you from a awesome kick boxer, into a jab artist who can't even knock out Jake Shields or Koscheck with one eye in 5 rounds. (I don't think your standup is as efective as it used to be)

What happened to the performances like the one against Alves? Atleast it was a full mma clinic (unlike Hardy or Shields for instance). You ****ed his face up but then again you didn't finish him, why? Jon Fitch finished him and that says alot.

Your nickname is Rush, due to the fact that you finished fighters in the first round, Live up to it man! Even Roy Jones Jr lives up to his nickname.

Don't Fight Silva he is way bigger than you, I saw you standing next to Rich Franklin on TUF the comeback and that was bad enough.

Please start finishing fights, it would be good of you and face it everyone knows you have the capability to do this.

Love the Janitor.[/quote']

Been saying all of this for years.

what an original thread

What a pointless thread...

It's not like GSP is ever gonna read this, so this was just a waste of time writing out, the OP sounds like he wants attention... I love you really OP, lol. :D

But seriously, I want my 1 minute back of life you wasted on me reading this... :mad:

A midg... sorry little person made you tap to strikes' date=' you didn't even lose consciousnes. Wanderlei has been knocked out cold heaps of times, he loves it!

Love the Janitor.[/quote']

Wanderlai loves to get KTFO???

A midg... sorry little person made you tap to strikes' date=' you didn't even lose consciousnes.[b'] Wanderlei has been knocked out cold heaps of times, he loves it! And now he can't take a punch and gets all shaky when the wind blows the back of his head.[/b]

corrected.

GREAT!! Just what this board needs!! The millioneth GSP Troll Thread.

But your obsession with him makes you just another of his adoring dovotees.

Long May He Reign! The Idol of MMA. Much appreciate your continued adoration and devotion!

Now, if you hurry, you won't be late with your next Fitch Troll Thread. Good for YOU!

What a pointless thread...

It's not like GSP is ever gonna read this' date=' so this was just a waste of time writing out, the OP sounds like he wants attention... I love you really OP, lol. :D

But seriously, I want my 1 minute back of life you wasted on me reading this... :mad:[/quote']

nope my minute now, sucks to be you

GREAT!! Just what this board needs!! The millioneth GSP Troll Thread.

But your obsession with him makes you just another of his adoring dovotees.

Long May He Reign! The Idol of MMA. Much appreciate your continued adoration and devotion!

Now' date=' if you hurry, you won't be late with your next Fitch Troll Thread. Good for YOU![/quote']

In my OP did I lie?

Archived