I'm so tired of Rashad Evans

WarMachine3k

Rashad has turned into the biggest crybaby in the UFC. Next, he will be crying about himself. Sorry Rashad, but you are and have been over-rated. I hope Tito surprises us once more and knocks your teeth out. I know you are mad about Bones winning the title, but it's ok. Even if you had won it (by pure luck), Jones would destroy you.

if your so tired of rashad then you should be soooooooooooo tired of tito .. your blind and im gonna kik you in your ballz

Whatever dude....but just watch, Rashad will be crying like a little school girl when he gets KTFO. I'm sure he will blame it on someone else. Tito has something that Rashad has never had, and that is "Charisma". Plus, how can you dog Tito? He holds nothing back and doesn't even back down from Dana, where all others are his lapdogs.

Whatever dude....but just watch' date=' Rashad will be crying like a little school girl when he gets KTFO. I'm sure he will blame it on someone else. Tito has something that Rashad has never had, and that is "Charisma". Plus, how can you dog Tito? He holds nothing back and doesn't even back down from Dana, where all others are his lapdogs.[/quote']

Well.. I'm pretty damn sure that if Tito loses there's gonna be plenty of crying and excuse making too....

Rashad has turned into the biggest crybaby in the UFC. Next' date=' he will be crying about himself. Sorry Rashad, but you are and have been over-rated. I hope Tito surprises us once more and knocks your teeth out. I know you are mad about Bones winning the title, but it's ok. Even if you had won it (by pure luck), Jones would destroy you.[/quote']

you don't know much about what you are talking do you? no? I thought so...

Rashad knows he lost the first fight to Tito. Thats going to mess with him. That being said if Rashad does win its only cause Tito has 2 broken legs and had to get half his brain removed just before the fight but he couldnt back out cause its not fair to the fans .

Archived