Soulja Boy buys himself $55 million private jet for his 21st birthday

Tiberius

Soulja Boy buys himself $55 million private jet for his 21st birthday

alg_soulja_boy.jpg

How much wrapping paper did that take?

To celebrate his 21st birthday this week, Soulja Boy has reportedly purchased a $35 million private jet for himself.

But that's not all: The "Pretty Boy Swag" rapper isn't cutting any corners in overhauling the plane.

He's adding $20 million worth of amenities, including "12 custom Italian leather seats, flat screen TVs, 4 liquor bars, a special travertine tiled floor and Brazilian hardwood cabinets," according to TMZ.

Also reportedly in the works is an overhauled bathroom and an entirely new paint job, which will feature, of course, Soulja Boy's own logo.

It might seem like a major investment for a star whose 2010 income was estimated by Forbes to be $6 million, but look at it as an investment in safety. If Soulja Boy can spend all his time in the plane, perhaps he'll avoid another home invasion like the one he went through in 2008.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/07/29/2011-07-29_soulja_boy_drops_55m_on_a_jet_as_a_birthday_present_for_himself.html

2469917_o.gif

so will this private jet make him a better musical artist?

................LMFAO just kidding

Haha I don't even really know who he is. He seems like just another *** the kids get all excited about. I remember hearing some annoying trance like **** "Soulja boy tell 'em". I'd tell them alright. I'd tell them to shut the **** up and give them a clip over the ears!

It is pretty full on though whenever you see (not sure I have actually) a self made 21 year old ****ing up a $50+ mil private jet.

At least he'll have somewhere to Superman them **'s

PS: what a stupid ****ing investment for the kid. The kids net worth is 23 million and he'll end up spending almost 2.5 times that on the plane. His 15 minutes are almost up (he sorely lacks talent) and his ability to make money in the future IMO will be pretty much non existent.

By properties as an invesment, you know things that appreciate not depreciate in value.

Thee worst and me too.

That's what I'm saying.

He's the forerunner for the new breed of commercial autotune *****es that have ruined hip-hop' date=' well he and lil wayne anyway. I hate them.[/quote']

Yeah, tell me about it. Lil Wayne at least can make a fluently rhyming verse, though. Most of Soulja boy's garbage doesn't make any sense and doesn't even rhyme. The kid is ****ing annoying.

He's the forerunner for the new breed of commercial autotune *****es that have ruined hip-hop' date=' well he and lil wayne anyway. I hate them.[/quote']

I'm not a huge Lil Wayne fan but those two are not comparable. Lil Wayne has been rapping and making music videos for 14 years, long before autotunes. The guy owns his own successful record label and is worth 85 million.

Soulja Boy is a flat out terrible rapper and completely retarded for buying this plane. Does he even understand about tarmat costs, fuel prices? The only way I could understand this purchase is if he intends to rent it out to other celebs, and even then.

I'm not a huge Lil Wayne fan but those two are not comparable. Lil Wayne has been rapping and making music videos for 14 years' date=' long before autotunes. The guy owns his own successful record label and is worth 85 million.

Soulja Boy is a flat out terrible rapper and completely retarded for buying this plane. Does he even understand about tarmat costs, fuel prices? The only way I could understand this purchase is if he intends to rent it out to other celebs, and even then.[/quote']

I hate Lil Wayne but I agree with this.

It's the world we have

I know huh. Stuff like this makes me so mad. There's people in this world who are working very hard and still live in poverty. And this guy gets to be rich for being a horrible rapper. This guy could have given that money to charity or done something good with it instead of being a selfish POS.

Soulja who??!?

Lol jk' date=' you all jelly?

I thought his tv watch and his diamond coated non functional watch both are worth more then that?

I facepalm whenever I am in a club, his song comes on and all the girls start screaming etc...[/quote']

Really? This ***** buys $55 mil planes and can get *****es to scream? Sounds like he has it going on. The easy option though is to hate so I'm gonna hate too - I hope he goes bankrupt in 3 years!

What may save him though is it's all business these days. This jet is probably part of his marketing, enterprise, schtick etc. Many of the more big time "entertainers" have some pretty serious people managing their money and their business affairs. Rap, R&B, Hip Hop etc is big business now with some serious business people involved.

Archived