Has anyone ever been on a Vevo video on yotube?

Shuberling

EDIT: Mean't to put youtube*

If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I'm curious cause I just tried to listen to the song called: My President Is Black by Young Jeezy.

Why am I mentioning this? The song is about colour, the words you here mostly are 'My president is black, my lambo is blue'. Noticed how I highlighted the word black? I did this because Vevo accepts the word black and you hear it numerously through the song, yet there's a few times the word 'white' is said, but on the Vevo video, it blocks that word out from us hearing it. Why? It let's us here the word 'black', but not 'white' when the song is about a different coloured president? Total horse **** if you ask me.

What are your worst experiences with Vevo if you've had any?

Seriously, this is the song by Young Jeezy - My President Is Black

Listen to it, there's about a 20 - 30 second opening scene and you may also get ads, but just listen to the song and listen to how much **** has been blacked out. They even blanked out the word 'scales', I mean seriously? The ****!

When Young Jeezy is talking about "white" 90% of the time he is talking about cocaine.

He was a known dealer before he became a rapper. That's why he is called Jeezy the "SnowMan".

That would explain why it is censored. Most radio stations sensor drug related words and gun related words. Vevo is very similar.

When Young Jeezy is talking about "white" 90% of the time he is talking about cocaine.

He was a known dealer before he became a rapper. That's why he is called Jeezy the "SnowMan".

That would explain why it is censored. Most radio stations sensor drug related words and gun related words. Vevo is very similar.

Today Was A Good Day Hope I Have Me A Great Nite

I Dunno Wat U Fishin For Hope U Catch You A Great White

Need I Say Great White Heavy As Killer Wales

I Cannot Believe This Who Knew It Came In Bails

So that ^^ is related to cocaine? :confused:

Today Was A Good Day Hope I Have Me A Great Nite

I Dunno Wat U Fishin For Hope U Catch You A Great White

Need I Say Great White Heavy As Killer Wales

I Cannot Believe This Who Knew It Came In Bails

So that ^^ is related to cocaine? :confused:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is referring to cocaine.

Jeezy is all about the white. That's how he got by in life before he made it big.

Seriously' date=' this is the song by Young Jeezy - My President Is Black

Listen to it, there's about a 20 - 30 second opening scene and you may also get ads, but just listen to the song and listen to how much **** has been blacked out. They even blanked out the word 'scales', I mean seriously? The ****![/quote']

You are pretty lame for listening to Young Jeezy , lets focus on that guys.

Archived