DAAAMN!!! Chael's gonna KNOCK OUT Brian Stann!!! Chael's boxing IMPROVED IMMENSELY.

AfflictionRUSH

Guys like Chael who are great wrestlers seem to be able to get good at stuff really quickly. I really hope he knows this and is training some BJJ now, because I think he could pick it up quite quickly, and with those skills in his arsenal he could become almost unbeatable.

Aderson Silva is considered by most to be the best striker in MMA. What people are forgetting in yes That fight was one sided on the ground until the submission, but it was also one sided for Sonnen standing. Chael landed more, he hit him with more significant punches and even dropped him a few times.. Sonnen is known for his rediculiously good wrestling, and his horrible submission defense. His striking hasn't ever been horrible you just don't see it much. Outsriking the best striker in the world should give him more props them hitting some pads

Aderson Silva is considered by most to be the best striker in MMA. What people are forgetting in yes That fight was one sided on the ground until the submission' date=' but it was also one sided for Sonnen standing. Chael landed more, he hit him with more significant punches and even dropped him a few times.. Sonnen is known for his rediculiously good wrestling, and his horrible submission defense. His striking hasn't ever been horrible you just don't see it much. Outsriking the best striker in the world should give him more props them hitting some pads[/quote'] Agreed. I respect any man that can stand with Silva even for 30 seconds. Look what happened to Belfort.

Aderson Silva is considered by most to be the best striker in MMA. What people are forgetting in yes That fight was one sided on the ground until the submission' date=' but it was also one sided for Sonnen standing. Chael landed more, he hit him with more significant punches and even dropped him a few times.. Sonnen is known for his rediculiously good wrestling, and his horrible submission defense. His striking hasn't ever been horrible you just don't see it much. Outsriking the best striker in the world should give him more props them hitting some pads[/quote']

Because anderson had an off night does not make Chael on the same level him. Using this kind of logic is wrong. I think some people are actually listening to the dribble that Sonnen spouts.

I wont even go into the the Rib injury or juice Sonnen had in his system however with all that Anderson still fought for 25 mins. Sonnen thought He could have a rest for 30 seconds and win the belt. This is what makes a champion. They fight till the bell.

well for those who do not know Chael is an accomplished amateur boxer so his standup was always good but his wrestling is just on another level to most people.

i hve no doubt he could stand with Stann and do better then leben or santiago did, its just not wise when he can take stann down relatively easy and grind a UD

well for those who do not know chael is an accomplished amateur boxer so his standup was always good but his wrestling is just on another level to most people.

I hve no doubt he could stand with stann and do better then leben or santiago did' date=' its just not wise when he can take stann down relatively easy and grind a ud[/quote']

this!

Its hard to tell if someones striking has improved just by watching them hit the pads. He didnt even throw a kick, knee, or elbow. No matter what I think his biggest advantage in his striking are his takedowns. If it would purely be kickboxing I would pick Stann via T/KO but given Sonnens big advantage in the wrestling department I am going to pick Sonnen via UD. But Im still rooting for Stann.

Aderson Silva is considered by most to be the best striker in MMA. What people are forgetting in yes That fight was one sided on the ground until the submission' date=' but it was also one sided for Sonnen standing. Chael landed more, he hit him with more significant punches and even dropped him a few times.. Sonnen is known for his rediculiously good wrestling, and his horrible submission defense. His striking hasn't ever been horrible you just don't see it much. Outsriking the best striker in the world should give him more props them hitting some pads[/quote']

The most overrated part of that fight was Sonnen's ground and pound. He wasn't inflicting any punishment on Silva, he was just holding him down. Silva was mostly slipping Sonnen's weak punches on the ground. 4 1/2 rounds of ground and pound, and yet Silva was completely unmarked. Sonnen did drop Silva cleanly in the first round, but after that is was all show, with no substance.

WAR SONNEN!!! LOL! I used to hate Sonnen but now I'm starting to become a huge Sonnen fanboy hahaha. His boxing looks crisp.

Looks like he hasn't been sitting on his *** the whole time' date=' eh?

Here's the vid.

[/quote']

Not sure if your serious....................Seriously his boxing is still pretty bad, not crisp at all.

I hope Stann beats him though. Sorry Sonnen' date=' but I gotta root for the All American War Hero, Brian Stann.[/quote']

That's pretty funny right after you hype up Sonnen you say you hope Stann beats him. And yes Stann will KO him.

Archived