Your thoughts on Barack Obama?

Shuberling

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that I can stay on my parents' healthcare until I'm 26. I think Obama is a cool guy. Pretty much disagree with the rest of his policies. People in the U.S. are just honestly impatient and don't realize how long "change" takes and more importantly how much it costs.

But then again I'm also a believer that in 10 years GWB will be remembered as one of the better presidents we've had - and I know at least in my area MD/DC/VA that makes me in the minority.

Do you think he's doing a good job? What's he failing and succeeding at? I'm British' date=' but I wanna hear what you Americans have to say about the leadership of your country, discuss! :D[/quote']

He's doing great! After he wins his next election, we should be worse off than you guys.

Hatched on pride rock' date=' about all I know.[/quote']

No, that's Simba, the African Lion.

You've got him confused with Obama, the lyin' African.

a) People like to pretend the president has more power than he actually does, not everything is his fault.

B) It's a fact that he inherited the worst economy ever left by a preceding president. Which, incedentally, Bush did create a large portion of, by starting a war (a trillion dollar war) to detract people from the fact they had no clue where Bin Ladin was.

c) I'm not an Obama supporter, I hate all politicians. But I do get some enjoyment out of how much he pisses off all the **** rednecks who live around here.

a) People like to pretend the president has more power than he actually does' date=' not everything is his fault.

B) It's a fact that he inherited the worst economy [b']ever[/b] left by a preceding president. Which, incedentally, Bush did create a large portion of, by starting a war (a trillion dollar war) to detract people from the fact they had no clue where Bin Ladin was.

c) I'm not an Obama supporter, I hate all politicians. But I do get some enjoyment out of how much he pisses off all the **** rednecks who live around here.

You dun not insult my intellegince you ful JK you actually make valid points

I like him. I like Bush too. I don't really like Clinton though. As for Australian PMs, the current one is an annoying left wing school teacher who is about as competent with money as Mike Tyson in the 90s, the last one was fairly annoying and the one before that was ok but was too much of a stubborn old conservative. When considering the last three US Presidents, UK PMs and Australian PMs I'd say I like Obama the most.

Oh.. and when I found out he helped organise UBL to be shot in the face and dumped in the ocean he became someone that will almost certainly never be the subject of public criticism from me.

I like him. I like Bush too. I don't really like Clinton though. As for Australian PMs' date=' the current one is an annoying left wing school teacher who is about as competent with money as Mike Tyson in the 90s, the last one was fairly annoying and the one before that was ok but was too much of a stubborn old conservative. When considering the last three US Presidents, UK PMs and Australian PMs I'd say I like Obama the most.

Oh.. and when I found out he helped organise UBL to be shot in the face and dumped in the ocean he became someone that will almost certainly never be the subject of public criticism from me.[/quote']

The best US economy during my adult lifetime, by far, was with Clinton as president. The 3 Republican presidents, Reagan, Bush, and Bush always managed to screw it up at the end of their terms!

He did inherit a nice juicy mountain of debt' date=' he hasn't done that bad a job, I mean if it weren't him in there would someone else really have done much better?[/quote']

He spent more in 2 years than bush did in 8.

I love all these ignorant liberals whose only knowledge of world events is the comedy channel.

The best US economy during my adult lifetime' date=' by far, was with Clinton as president. The 3 Republican presidents, Reagan, Bush, and Bush always managed to screw it up at the end of their terms![/quote']

I think you are overstating the President's amount of influence on the US economy. The ridiculously low interests rates set by Greenspan, excesses from more intelligent/sophisticated market participants, and the unfettered greed that was clearly not matched with ability from the masses is why the US is where it is.

You picked a great moniker' date=' man. Nothing comes after the epilogue. Just like nothing ever comes in your posts.[/quote']

Why are you so rude???

"Oh, I got an idea! I'm gonna argue with people's OPINION! After all, if they don't see things the way I do, they're retarded."

Why are you so rude???

"Oh' date=' I got an idea! I'm gonna argue with people's OPINION! After all, if they don't see things the way I do, they're retarded."[/quote']

OMG someone is rude on the interwebz. Call the the wambulance and bring this "man" some pamprin.

sucking part agree with you on the second

Obama has not brought change whatsoever, at least, not the good kind. I actually don't entirely blame him for our country's problems, it is the people.

I'm one of those "Alex Jones, Adam Kokesh, and (sometimes) Glenn Beck" guys. I'm a far right leaning conservative, and I don't side with Republitards or Democraps.

OMG someone is rude on the interwebz. Call the the wambulance and bring this "man" some pamprin.

Quit trying to make your lame **** look cool by dissing everyone and man up just a tad... For you, a tad would be a huge step.

You're a piece of crap keyboard warrior, and that just shows to me your lack of manhood in real life because you use the internet to fire off on people. Get a life, you crazy scumbag, and quit bagging on everyone for everything.

Archived