Nuketown 24/7 + double XP

towhatend

Right? I like to play Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 online. That crap is tough' date=' and without a good gameplan, you're gonna get a mudhole stomped into your face.[/quote']

Never really played GRAW. I tried a demo, I think of the 2nd one, I couldn't stand it. I myself prefer Rainbow Six and SOCOM over most everything. 3rd person tactical's will always beat FPS's. Though I also think the Resistance series is one that takes skill, at least more so than most other FPS, and is terribly fun too.

Now I just reminded myself of Metal Gear Online! God I wish I still had that game and that people played it! Not AS great, but still plenty of fun

Never really played GRAW. I tried a demo' date=' I think of the 2nd one, I couldn't stand it. I myself prefer Rainbow Six and SOCOM over most everything. 3rd person tactical's will always beat FPS's. Though I also think the Resistance series is one that takes skill, at least more so than most other FPS, and is terribly fun too.

Now I just reminded myself of Metal Gear Online! God I wish I still had that game and that people played it! Not AS great, but still plenty of fun[/quote']

I love RS6V2... I used to play that all the time. I pwn3d with the G36 and that one shotgun... The very first one you unlock.

Archived