Carlos Condit one on the biggest bandwagons in recent time!

Buzz_Kill

The guy is classy , he is soft spoken and composed yet wreaks of oddness. He fights like a complete warrior , amazing cardio , great striking , great grappling , a tooth and nail fighter with a lot of skill , devotion and raw talent.

I don't know what there is not to like of Condit , the man seems like a cool guy and he fights like a gladiator.

The guy is classy ' date=' he is soft spoken and composed yet wreaks of oddness. He fights like a complete warrior , amazing cardio , great striking , great grappling , a tooth and nail fighter with a lot of skill , devotion and raw talent.

I don't know what there is not to like of Condit , the man seems like a cool guy and he fights like a gladiator.[/quote']

This. Yes a lot of people have been becoming fans of Condit lately but how could you not? He has had some great performances recently and people are starting to realize he is the real deal. He is really starting to find his groove and is gonna be a tough fight for anyone. People who have been fans of him for a while know whatsup. He is the real deal and as raw as they come. A really cool guy too, Condit is the man!

I liked him since King of the Cage back in the day. I remember thinking man this kid will be sick if he develops some standup. His standup really sucked back then but he was game and had a good ground game even then.

I really didn't really start following his career though until WEC.

Finishing Rory and Kim , along with beating Jake Ellenberger.... His record is 27-5 with 26 finishes....WEC former champion.

He's 27 and is has just started to climb over the mountain of good and onto greatness , it's his day of reckoning against BJ Penn.

As is Ellenbergers against Shields , different story but the 2 fights I most look forward to that have been announced.

Damn everyone's a Condit fan all of a sudden' date=' even bigger than the Oliveira bandwagon I think![/quote']

The only thing is; Condit is legit and Oliviera was not. Also' date=' Condit has been around and many of us have been watching him from his WEC days.[/quote']

.... it is a WEC thing - ;)

Your not impressed by him finishing both a future champ in the Waterboy and an undefeated Stun Gun Kim in the way he did.......really? You really set the bar high don't you buddy.

2 names is all you can give me, thats nice

And besides, he should have lost that fight against Mcdonald (and you have no way of knowing he will be a future champ, talented rookie would have been better) it was an unwarranted stoppage, after getting his *** kicked for 2 rounds. The Stun Gun fight was impressive, but Stun Gun still isn't on the level of the top guys.

See, you have to realise its easier to look good against lower level opponents. I would rather see him fight against a top level wrestler like Fitch or Koscheck, before he fights GSP (if he gets by Penn), to see how he would do with a powerful wrestler on top of him

Yeah' date=' I always feel sorry for the fighters real fans when they blow up...[/quote']

That crap drives me crazy. Everybody said I was on a Diaz bandwagon when they announced GSP/Diaz. Saying I am just picking against GSP. I jump on no bandwagons, I have had my av long before talks of GSP/Diaz. I just talk about him a lot more now that he has a huge fight coming up. Same goes with Condit. Been a fan since his WEC days, it's nice to see him moving up the ranks. I will have to see how he handles Penn before I can think about him taking on GSP or Diaz

Archived