I have a serious question...

Diesel_Camaro

I'd like to see him "fight" anyone. But he doesn't "fight" people these days.

Maybe if he lost the belt he'd losen up.

nah itd probably make him do the opposite and fight safer.

look at how he started fighting after he lost the title to matt serra.

i would like to see him fight his conscience(spelling?) for having the ability to excite fans by finising fights but never wanting to do it.

Could you imagine if he just said ****-it in a fight and went all out on someone?

He has more ability than he gives to the crowd. But he is doing what he thinks is best for his health and his career.

Anyone can get caught and he learned that the hard way, then went to the extreme. He's gonna be one of the GOATs or end up like a mini-Jeff Monson.

^lol

look who's got jokes

good one

:D thankyou

Could you imagine if he just said ****-it in a fight and went all out on someone?

He has more ability than he gives to the crowd. But he is doing what he thinks is best for his health and his career.

Anyone can get caught and he learned that the hard way' date=' then went to the extreme. He's gonna be one of the GOATs or end up like a mini-Jeff Monson.[/quote']

ye what annoys me aswell is that if he went for it and ended up in a bad situation he has the talent and skills to get out of it 9 times out of 10

he will always be remembered as the champion who could not finish fights unless he takes a chance

nah itd probably make him do the opposite and fight safer.

look at how he started fighting after he lost the title to matt serra.

yeah

ive never seen matt serra turtle like that in any other of his fights. i think brock must have watched the tapes and learned it from him

anyways if he were to lose to diaz, it's pretty friggin obvious. a rematch would be in order and he would avenge it like he has with all of his other 2 losses

GSp might be boring. But his main intention is to win not to lose. You asking GSP to fight against his gameplan and lose lol. I just dont get you people. A champion should be there to WIN not to lose and do whatever it takes to beat teh challenger. its the CHALLENGER's JOB, not the champions. I hope he destroys Diaz and puts him in hospital just like every other fighter GSP has faced. Theyve all gone to hospital with broken limbs or close to it.

Archived