These are the facts...unfortunately

Michael_Scott

1) Tito is too slow for Rashad and simply can't outwrestle him. He will lose.

2) GSP will dryhum_p Diaz to a decision.

3) Yushin Okami has NO CHANCE against Silva. Youtube their first fight.

Does anyone else feel like there's too much speculation about fights that have obvious endings?

2) GSP will dry-**** Diaz to a decision.

Does anyone else feel like there's too much speculation about fights that have obvious endings?

You're right, we should just chalk up a win for both fighters. Hell, I think you may have just revolutionized MMA! Screw fighting, just give the favourite the W! Wow, why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

unfortunately i agree with second point.

first point not so much, he wasnt 'too fast' in their first match.

and i think you will find he did infact outwrestle him.

more time spent in dominant positions(in clinch and on ground , more takedowns, more strikes landed in rounds 1 and 2.

I agree' date=' people think of these miraculous outcomes based more on personal bias towards certain fighters. People actually think that Rampage is going to stroll in and KO Bones also.[/quote']

Is it a miracle for Tito to beat Rashad? If he hadn't got a point deducted he would have beat him once already!

Is it a miracle for a BJJ black belt, SF champ to win a fight against whoever?

Is it a miracle for Okami to take Anderson Silva down and win a decision?

GTFO FOOOOOOOOOOL

Is it a miracle for Tito to beat Rashad? If he hadn't got a point deducted he would have beat him once already!

Is it a miracle for a BJJ black belt' date=' SF champ to win a fight against whoever?

GTFO FOOOOOOOOOOL[/quote']

Would it be a miracle for ultimatefightingchamp to come up with a good post?

Yes, yes it would be.

Would it be a miracle for ultimatefightingchamp to come up with a good post?

Yes' date=' yes it would be.[/quote']

Wait, so you're telling me that Rampage has an absolute zero percent chance to KO Bones? Well then, what's the point of them fighting?:confused: Why doesn't Jones just get an automatic win?

Fighters fight to determine an outcome. If it was based on the favourite, this would be no different then proffessional wrestling. People who claim Fighter A has no chance over Fighter B are the bias ones in my opinion.

Wait' date=' so you're telling me that Rampage has an absolute zero percent chance to KO Bones? Well then, what's the point of them fighting?:confused: Why doesn't Jones just get an automatic win?

Fighters fight to determine an outcome. If it was based on the favourite, this would be no different then proffessional wrestling. People who claim Fighter A has no chance over Fighter B are the bias ones in my opinion.[/quote']

You replied to the wrong post. Nowhere in the post did I talk about Rampage vs. Jones.

This is the post you needed to quote...

I agree' date=' people think of these miraculous outcomes based more on personal bias towards certain fighters. People actually think that Rampage is going to stroll in and KO Bones also.[/quote']

...and yes, Rampage has zero chance of KO'ing bones.

You replied to the wrong post. Nowhere in the post did I talk about Rampage vs. Jones.

This is the post you needed to quote...

...and yes' date=' Rampage has zero chance of KO'ing bones.[/quote']

I realized that I was not referencing the original quote, I just figured that it'd be easier to generalize your stupidity into one post. And once again, then why are they fighting?

What else are we supposed to do on this site? I don't have anything better to do for the next 25 minutes!!!!

Bisping has only ever lost to ex-champions, that of which miller has never been! Bisping is going anahialate miller!

Sonnen is a great wrestler :confused:

but anderson has absolutely 0 take down defence. I thought that was pretty clear but I guses there is the odd slow poster on these forums.

Which is exactly why Maia and Leites EASILY took down Anderson. . .

I guess so as well. There will always be the odd slow poster on the forum.

And to even question how good of a wrestler Sonnen is is rather, hmm. . . how can I say this, stupid?

Which is exactly why Maia and Leites EASILY took down Anderson. . .

I guess so as well. There will always be the odd slow poster on the forum.

And to even question how good of a wrestler Sonnen is is rather' date=' hmm. . . how can I say this, stupid?[/quote']

neither of them were wrestlers lmao

You're missing the point.

There's really no point in debating with someone dumber. They only bring you down to their level.

or is it the fact that you started a stupid debate and now you can't back yourself up.

the truth is anderson has fought 2 people with wrestling backrounds in the ufc and they both took him down at will.

Others may not agree, but this is all most likely....unfortunately or not.

I also think you should do this for every ppv.

Without meaning to sound unbelievably cliche, anything can happen in mma, there are COUNTLESS upsets - GSP vs Serra 1, Brenneman vs Story, Hathaway vs Sanchez, Pulver vs Lauzon, Penn vs Hughes 1.. A lot of the time fights do seem like a forgone conclusion, then something crazy happens. - Rashad has a suspect chin - Tito might catch him. Diaz might catch GSP with a freak submission. Okami could outwrestle Silva and avoid his submissions

Is it a miracle for a BJJ black belt' date=' SF champ to win a fight against whoever?

GTFO FOOOOOOOOOOL[/quote']

the first two this

but the andy one i dont know i just see how

I prefer that Tito beats Rashad, because I like the fact that he still believes he can "get his belt back".. I also prefer that Diaz beats GSP because Diaz is the most fun fighter to watch in all of MMA IMO.. but I really really would bet anything that the outcome of both is the favorite's decision... most likely unanimous.

On another note: speculation is what forums are all about so my bad.

Archived