Gsp is the best fighter

molejao43

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At lay n pray :D

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At lay n pray :D

And arguably pound for pound. :D

yawn , the guys the champion and deserves to be there, regardless if you think his style is crap or not. Would you rather have Koscheck or Dan Hardy the champion, just because they are more fun to watch? That wouldnt be right though and we wouldnt have the real champion and thats GSP, hes still the guy winning. Maybe you all should go and teach all those guys like Shields and Koscheck to learn how to beat GSP then?

yawn ' date=' the guys the champion and deserves to be there, regardless if you think his style is crap or not. Would you rather have Koscheck or Dan Hardy the champion, just because they are more fun to watch? That wouldnt be right though and we wouldnt have the real champion and thats GSP, hes still the guy winning. Maybe you all should go and teach all those guys like Shields and Koscheck to learn how to beat GSP then?[/quote']

Yes I would rather see anyone else besides GSP. When I buy a pay- per- view fight i want to see exciting fights and finishes. Not a fighter who does enough just to get by.

Yes I would rather see anyone else besides GSP. When I buy a pay- per- view fight i want to see exciting fights and finishes. Not a fighter who does enough just to get by.

His style has been really boring and I get frustrated by watching him sometimes. But, GSP does more than just get by. He did enough to get by against Shields, but he completely dominated Kos, Alves, and Hardy

Archived