Will anybody admit the reason why they are excited about the GSP vs DIAZ fight is

molejao43

because of DIAZ. Seriously, cmon now, the reason why i am buying the fight is because i want to see Diaz beat GSP. I want Diaz to push the fight and beat GSP.

Will GSP win? Maybe. ANything can happen during a fight. But I like how crazy DIaz is and thats what sells fight.

Maybe GSP needs to lose this fight in order for the OLD GSP to come back, the GSP that everyone use to love.

Hit your head once and lose your memory, hit your head again and BOOM your memory comes back. Maybe thats what GSP needs.

Can't help but see this fight playing out like MacDonald v. Diaz. Sure Nick has his boxing, but GSP has THAT (boxing under roach) along with Kickboxing (under Zahabi), and IMO is the more explosive athlete (landing while slipping Nicks strikes). When I watch Diaz peppering his opponents it looks like the guys are just standing in front of Nick w/ his reach advantage, overwhelmed or something; lacking foot work, head movement, jabs, feints, and most importantly KICKS. I don't see GSP getting overwhelmed like Scott Smith, Evangelista, or even yes Daley in this fight. Diaz IMO is better off trying to land a submission on the ground, which I honestly wouldn't bet anything valuable on him pulling it off. Add superior wrestling, and I'm guessing GSP pulls off a spectacular UD; but I'd like to see Nick make me eat my words and actually beat GSP, not just 'FORCE' GSP to "Push the pace", or "Attempt a finish" like Internet/Journalist trolls keep babbling about.

Even GSP fans are excited for this fight because of Diaz' date=' they may cheer for GSP but they know that the fight would be crap without Diaz[/quote']

Quite the opposite. GSP is the only reason Diaz is relevant. Nobody cared for Diaz before this fight, an no one will care for him after it.

Archived