Who's Your Favorite UFC Fighter At The Moment?

AfflictionRUSH

Mine's probably either Anderson Silva or Sexyama.

Sexyama always gives it 100% in his fights. You can't deny that he's probably one of the most exciting fighters in the Middleweight division. He just stands and bangs. Sooo fun to watch.

Anderson Silva is probably the MOST entertaining fighter in UFC history!!! The way he dodges punches and pulls off moves that you see in movies is incredible. Not only that but he makes everyone look bad!

Mine's probably either Anderson Silva or Sexyama.

Sexyama always gives it 100% in his fights. You can't deny that he's probably one of the most exciting fighters in the Middleweight division. He just stands and bangs. Sooo fun to watch.

Anderson Silva is probably the MOST entertaining fighter in UFC history!!! The way he dodges punches and pulls off moves that you see in movies is incredible. Not only that but he makes everyone look bad!

Anderson silva has had some HORRIBLE fights. He is not the most entertaining fighter in UFC history.

Far too many can't really decide on just one.

To put it plainly i enjoy any exciting fights and even ones that aren't terribly exciting but some interesting matchups and strategy takes place. I enjoy the chess game

or competivive fights as much as i enjoy the spectacular balls to wall performances and finishes.

Some of my favorites to watch are

Aldo, Anderson, Shogun, Machida, Jones, Cain, Pettis, Condit, Nick Diaz, Guilliard....list goes on.

If i had to break it down to just three Anderson, Nick and Jones are my favorites to watch though two of them i don't like very much outside of fighting.

Archived