When an UFC event is next day and GSP is in the main event...

molejao43

Do you get excited or do you say to yourself "Not this boring fighter again, another decision on the way"

Dana needs to tell him to step up his game or give the belt to someone else who is more exciting and actually tries to finish or at least put on a show for the fans.

I am tired of seeing GSP doing just enough to get by and win the fight.

I would rather have Diaz as the champ then GSP, at least Diaz goes out there and puts on a show and I actually feel like i didnt spend money for nothing.

lol you want honesty?

no one cares what you post. you've made numerous gsp hate threads tonight and you are only here to troll. You are most likely a teen trying to get attention.

What I said is a fact, what you said is an opinion. Get the difference? :)

Do you get excited or do you say to yourself "Not this boring fighter again' date=' another decision on the way"

Dana needs to tell him to step up his game or give the belt to someone else who is more exciting and actually tries to finish or at least put on a show for the fans.

I would rather have Diaz as the champ then GSP, at least Diaz goes out there and puts on a show and I actually feel like i didnt spend money for nothing.[/quote']

I always get excited for when GSP fights. The fact is that his fights go to a decision all the time but there is a slight chance that something else could happen and that is why I get excited.

just want to say that if a fighter ever got stripped of their belt because they were "boring", it would destroy any credibility of MMA ever being regarded as a sport... its bad enough fighters that have been taking in wins aren't getting the opportunities they deserve because of their style, marketability, etc...

sorry, but this is a sport, not sports entertainment...

just want to say that if a fighter ever got stripped of their belt because they were "boring"' date=' it would destroy any credibility of MMA ever being regarded as a sport... its bad enough fighters that have been taking in wins aren't getting the opportunities they deserve because of their style, marketability, etc...

sorry, but this is a sport, not sports entertainment...[/quote']

The fighter maybe scorned by Dana White though....

Do you get excited or do you say to yourself "Not this boring fighter again' date=' another decision on the way"

I would rather have Diaz as the champ then GSP, at least Diaz goes out there and puts on a show and I actually feel like i didnt spend money for nothing.[/quote']

I blame the challenger not the champion for boring fights.

Diaz has the strength of having an incredible chin, GSP does not have that strength, you have to play to your strengths

just want to say that if a fighter ever got stripped of their belt because they were "boring"' date=' it would destroy any credibility of MMA ever being regarded as a sport... its bad enough fighters that have been taking in wins aren't getting the opportunities they deserve because of their style, marketability, etc...

sorry, but this is a sport, not sports entertainment...[/quote']

+1

I blame the challenger not the champion for boring fights.

This +1000000 : It is their job to win the belt' date=' they need to go for broke, the champion just has to stop them - which GSP does, time after time after time after time.. you get the point[/quote']

I will blame the guy who is in control of the fight. They control the pace and ultimately bare the responsibility. I am not going to blame the guy just because he has the title "challenger".

I will blame the guy who is in control of the fight. They control the pace and ultimately bare the responsibility. I am not going to blame the guy just because he has the title "challenger".

The Champ is already at the top, he has nothing to prove as he has already won the belt. If the challenger wants it, he has to do EVERYTHING in his power to get it

The Champ is already at the top' date=' he has nothing to prove as he has already won the belt. If the challenger wants it, he has to do EVERYTHING in his power to get it[/quote']

If the guy is being controlled, how is he suppose to dictate the pace of the fight? Its impossible to make a fight entertaining when you are not in control.

Do you do your work while holding a can of unstabble tnt explosive on top of your nose just to entertain others ?

People like you would like for others to take all the risks in their stead it semms, if your annoyed at gsp and think you can do better why not go train and dethrone him ?

Until then if your unhappy with him don't buy his ppv, but i am sorry to announce to you that he will still be top ppv even wiothout you and the 30 or so whinning geeks on here.

If the guy is being controlled' date=' how is he suppose to dictate the pace of the fight? Its impossible to make a fight entertaining when you are not in control.[/quote']

His responsibility not to get controlled, wtf, should GSP also go alone on the octagon and punch himself cause no one steps up to him ?

If you're gonna troll, at least try to be original. The exact same **** has been said 100 million times. You are a failure and should give up at life.

Do you do your work while holding a can of unstabble tnt explosive on top of your nose just to entertain others ?

People like you would like for others to take all the risks in their stead it semms' date=' if your annoyed at gsp and think you can do better why not go train and dethrone him ?

Until then if your unhappy with him don't buy his ppv, but i am sorry to announce to you that he will still be top ppv even wiothout you and the 30 or so whinning geeks on here.[/quote']

His responsibility not to get controlled' date=' wtf, should GSP also go alone on the octagon and punch himself cause no one steps up to him ?[/quote']

The guy who is being controlled because he didn't train adequately is still not responsible for what his opponent decides to do when hes dominating him. So answer the question. How can a fighter make a fight entertaining if hes not in control? Furthermore, nowhere on my post did I mention GSP. Your obsession with him is very strange.

PS: A real man can get his argument across without insulting others.

I am not a GSP fan. But I agree with the people on here saying it's up to the challenger to finish, not GSP. To become the champ you have to beat the champ. But to stay the champ, you just have to not be beaten. (Hope that makes sense). And it's ridiculous to say he should be stripped of the title because he's not an "exciting" fighter". The only way to lose a belt is to get it taken by someone who is a better fighter. Matt Serra got the job done, eventually someone else will too. I think GSP's style is a lot less annoying then everyone whining about it.

Archived