What should I do for my 2000th post?

Tiberius

You could pester me for the $100 I owe you since I lost our bet.

Ha! I was probably a couple of days off posting wanted posters of you in the OT lol But I still had confidence you were a man of your word. Just pm me the email I should send the payment request to.

Since our last bet, I made another bet with a guy on here for $100 on the Condit v Penn fight. I took Condit. Penn has opened a very slight favourite but I'm glad my money is on Condit. What do you think of that bet?

Ha! I was probably a couple of days off posting wanted posters of you in the OT lol But I still had confidence you were a man of your word. Just pm me the email I should send the payment request to.

Since our last bet' date=' I made another bet with a guy on here for $100 on the Condit v Penn fight. I took Condit. Penn has opened a very slight favourite but I'm glad my money is on Condit. What do you think of that bet?[/quote']

I think you will win again. I like BJ and I will root for him but I think he is done.

The pm will be forthcoming, it's 3.30 am here and on my phone in bed next to the wife, I will send it tomorrow but I am a man of my word. Well done Evans, Schleck folded like a bad hand in the time trial.

I think you will win again. I like BJ and I will root for him but I think he is done.

The pm will be forthcoming' date=' it's 3.30 am here and on my phone in bed next to the wife, I will send it tomorrow but I am a man of my word. Well done Evans, Schleck folded like a bad hand in the time trial.[/quote']

Yeah. Andy was gracious in defeat so I might ease back on the hate. Some cycling analysts are saying he needs to improve at time trialing to beat Evans next year. I don't agree. He may well have won this year with different tactics. It appears attacking Cadel early in stages is not a good idea because he will build up the pressure with that big diesel engine and cut your time towards the end of the stage. The Schleck brothers would get better results imo by attacking later in stages and breaking Cadel before he has a chance to manage the margin and claw it back.

Cadel ain't no spring chicken and Andy Schleck has many years to win one, if not several, Tour de Frances.

Get banned again with your post count frozen at 1997... And I will laugh at you once again :D

Yeah cool. You can rush home from work and post something stupid in your eagerness to get on the boards again and I will lash out like a ****ing rattle snake again lol

You should roast some of the members.

I know. That's why "Post a comprehensive report on the current state of these forums." was an option on my 1000th post suggestion thread and this one. I think some members could do with a frank assessment of their posting abilities and contribution to these forums.

I know. That's why "Post a comprehensive report on the current state of these forums." was an option on my 1000th post suggestion thread and this one. I think some members could do with a frank assessment of their posting abilities and contribution to these forums.

I like this potential flame war, but i also like the 30 day holiday at 1997 count, so I will choose... OTHER: ALL OF THE ABOVE

I like this potential flame war' date=' but i also like the 30 day holiday at 1997 count, so I will choose... OTHER: ALL OF THE ABOVE[/quote']

Yeah but how is it possible to get banned for your 2000th post with your 1997th post?

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

LOL' date=' same way as you got banned for your 1000th post with your count at 997 ;)[/quote']

Na doesn't make sense bro. Your attempt at humour just reveals your intelligence. That's why I had to give you a dose of reality when you posted your stupid post on my first day back after a ban.

impo3_145201.jpg

Na doesn't make sense bro. Your attempt at humour just reveals your intelligence. That's why I had to give you a dose of reality when you posted your stupid post on my first day back after a ban.

that paragraph is quite the contradiction of itself. you're accusing me of being unintelligent, yet fail to understand how one can be banned on their 1000th post with their count frozen at 997.

I never said your 1997th post would be the one you get banned for,what I meant was that should be how many of your posts remain after your posts get deleted and you temp banned.

Just like before... 1000 post thread = ban with count at 997.

Questions? ;)

Anything but nudes.

Yeah it's always women that stuff things up. My 1000th post had Genghis Khan, Michael Schumacher and the Top Gun tower buzz video lol It had to be the hall of fame **** star Sylvia Saint to go and get me banned. Typical woman :D

that paragraph is quite the contradiction of itself. you're accusing me of being unintelligent' date=' yet fail to understand how one can be banned on their 1000th post with their count frozen at 997.

I never said your 1997th post would be the one you get banned for,what I meant was that should be how many of your posts remain after your posts get deleted and you temp banned.

Just like before... 1000 post thread = ban with count at 997.

Questions? ;)[/quote']

No questions. Just a little disappointed in your posting style in my celebration threads. I would prefer we found things to argue over in MMA focused threads, other sports threads, political threads etc than you manufacturing ways to annoy me in my celebration threads.

No questions. Just a little disappointed in your posting style in my celebration threads. I would prefer we found things to argue over in MMA focused threads' date=' other sports threads, political threads etc than you manufacturing ways to annoy me in my celebration threads.[/quote']

ok lets do it, i know we both got fedor, who you think will win between diaz and gsp, not who you want to win, or who would be more exciting as champ.

ok lets do it' date=' i know we both got fedor, who you think will win between diaz and gsp, not who you want to win, or who would be more exciting as champ.[/quote']

Well as you may have read from previous posts of mine I place 100% of the blame for boring championship fights on the challenger. These challengers who fight defensive for 5 rounds against the champ then everyone says how boring the champ is is quite ridiculous to me.

I don't care that Diaz is more entertaining or exciting. If he wants to be champ he has to beat GSP. If he can't, why should I care? My prediction for the fight is GSP is gonna whip Diaz.

Lol' date=' TS.

You can't debate for ****! I'm almost feeling bad about how many times I've owned you and you've had nothing to respond with but gifs.[/quote']

I remember identifying you as a troll on your second or third post last month lol I will slap you around at my pleasure. When I often ignore you because of your lowly stature you will have to learn to deal with that.

Why don't you turn your life around and post a quality suggestion about what I should do for my 2000th post (imagine if you actually posted about the actual thread you are posting in sometimes lol)? There you go. I have given you the perfect pass to either post something relevant and useful or post some sort of funny retort. Whatever you do, try and make it better than your last circa 600 posts.

I would say get banned but I enjoy your witty comments on these forums so a comprehensive report on the states of the forums would be nice

You don't think it would make some of the weaker posters around here feel "uncomfortable"?

N.B This post takes me into the T10 - phase of my countdown to 2000 posts.

You don't think it would make some of the weaker posters around here feel "uncomfortable"?

N.B This post takes me into the T10 - phase of my countdown to 2000 posts.

hmmm, maybe, but still, I'm sure either will be entertaining,

better start preparing for the big 2K

Archived