Ryan_Master_Bader, why are you bumping 3 year old topics?

AfflictionRUSH

Idiot. Singular. Unless' date=' of course, there was another thread about said spammer that I missed.

EDIT: Ah, there was. Carry on then.[/quote']

.......making any thread on it at all is retarded.

Also on that note anyone that posts "over 2 years old and have nothing to do with Zuffa" should be banned, but what do I know rick rolls are still funny right?

.......making any thread on it at all is retarded.

Also on that note anyone that posts "over 2 years old and have nothing to do with Zuffa" should be banned' date=' but what do I know rick rolls are still funny right?[/quote']

Hey! That thread was hilarious!:D

Sure it might have been' date=' I disagree, but every time someone thinks it's so WITTY to use it the joke loses meaning and humor.

I think Paul Daley should change his nickname

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=chappelle

Look *** holes, it's funny when Dave Chappelle says it, not you. I'm tired of people adopting speech patterns, catch phrases, and their entire personalities from movies. When Jim Carrey's "Ace Ventura" came out, every prick I know did their worst "allllrighty then" impression. You can still hear it echoed by smug school girls who try to compensate for their lack of personality and any semblance of wit by chanting this mantra so maybe you won't notice that they're lying ******. The worst is when some gabby ***** is the center of a party, and someone tells an awkward story, to which she'll pause a beat, roll her eyes, then say "oooooookayyyyy!" Then she thinks it's funny and she high fives all her snobby ***** friends who watch stupid **** like "Will & Grace" and "Average American Family deals with gay daughter," all while listening to whiny angst-filled "emo" ******** and taking everything Carson Daly says as gospel. I hope you choke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, wait i'm doing it right now :(

Look *** holes' date=' it's funny when Dave Chappelle says it, not you. I'm tired of people adopting speech patterns, catch phrases, and their entire personalities from movies. When Jim Carrey's "Ace Ventura" came out, every prick I know did their worst "allllrighty then" impression. You can still hear it echoed by smug school girls who try to compensate for their lack of personality and any semblance of wit by chanting this mantra so maybe you won't notice that they're lying ******. The worst is when some gabby ***** is the center of a party, and someone tells an awkward story, to which she'll pause a beat, roll her eyes, then say "oooooookayyyyy!" Then she thinks it's funny and she high fives all her snobby ***** friends who watch stupid **** like "Will & Grace" and "Average American Family deals with gay daughter," all while listening to whiny angst-filled "emo" ******** and taking everything Carson Daly says as gospel. I hope you choke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, wait i'm doing it right now :([/quote']

Lmao!! WTF!? Straight Rampage

Archived