Chael Sonnen Conspiracy Theory

FroZeN

Hey what's up guys? Been a while since I've posted on here but I have mind blowing evidence as to why Chael Sonnen PURPOSELY got himself banned from MMA for over a year now. If you can't handle the truth or the mindblowing evidence I am about to present, you might want to click the x in the upper right corner of your computer.

Many of you were shocked with the way he was defeated in the final minutes of the final round in his bout with Anderson Silva. A triangle? Against Chael Sonnen? Never. No one has ever fully triangled Chael. Not the way Silva did at least, he got a triangle armbar, which to me is considered a full triangle because without pulling on the arm, there isn't as much pressure on the neck therefore that makes other triangles just half.

(So next time a fighter wins sub of the night, I hope to see half of the amount if it's just a half triangle and the full amount if it's a triangle armbar.)

Chael was so close to winning the bout that he was slated for an immediate rematch, even though he was finished. Then shocking news came, and Sonnen was suspended for PED use. So a roided up Sonnen couldn't even defeat Silva. Most of you think he was just caught up, but I know the truth. He did it on PURPOSE.

He knew he didn't stand a chance, so he figured if he'd win he'd at least get to hold the belt for a little bit before being caught. Once caught, this would give him some time to work on things that he needs to defeat Silva and make himself an unstoppable force.

Don't let him lie to you, he worked on his sub defense up until he was caught for "money laundering". This was another plan to get him more time to train without having an upcoming fight. In this session he knew he didn't stand a chance against Anderson, so he worked on his standup.

Now at this point, he's ready to return against Brian Stann. Unfortunately for Stann, he's going to get wrecked by Sonnen2.0. Sonnen 2.0 features some relatively crisp boxing along with the world class pedigree of wrestling that he has. There's no escape for Sonnen's compatriot, but at least he'll take it easy on him.

We all know he's hellbent for revenge against Anderson and the rest of Brazil, but to Sonnen's dismay, he will only get dismantled in much worse fashion. The devastation will leave Sonnen much like the bus that Rogerio and Rodrigo Nogueira encountered in Las Vegas, having to be fed and petted like an animal in his coma-esque state.

Hey what's up guys? Been a while since I've posted on here but I have mind blowing evidence as to why Chael Sonnen PURPOSELY got himself banned from MMA for over a year now. If you can't handle the truth or the mindblowing evidence I am about to present' date=' you might want to click the x in the upper right corner of your computer.

Many of you were shocked with the way he was defeated in the final minutes of the final round in his bout with Anderson Silva. A triangle? Against Chael Sonnen? Never. No one has ever fully triangled Chael. Not the way Silva did at least, he got a triangle armbar, which to me is considered a full triangle because without pulling on the arm, there isn't as much pressure on the neck therefore that makes other triangles just half.

(So next time a fighter wins sub of the night, I hope to see half of the amount if it's just a half triangle and the full amount if it's a triangle armbar.)

Chael was so close to winning the bout that he was slated for an immediate rematch, even though he was finished. Then shocking news came, and Sonnen was suspended for PED use. So a roided up Sonnen couldn't even defeat Silva. Most of you think he was just caught up, but I know the truth. He did it on PURPOSE.

He knew he didn't stand a chance, so he figured if he'd win he'd at least get to hold the belt for a little bit before being caught. Once caught, this would give him some time to work on things that he needs to defeat Silva and make himself an unstoppable force.

Don't let him lie to you, he worked on his sub defense up until he was caught for "money laundering". This was another plan to get him more time to train without having an upcoming fight. In this session he knew he didn't stand a chance against Anderson, so he worked on his standup.

Now at this point, he's ready to return against Brian Stann. Unfortunately for Stann, he's going to get wrecked by Sonnen2.0. Sonnen 2.0 features some relatively crisp boxing along with the world class pedigree of wrestling that he has. There's no escape for Sonnen's compatriot, but at least he'll take it easy on him.

We all know he's hellbent for revenge against Anderson and the rest of Brazil, but to Sonnen's dismay, he will only get dismantled in much worse fashion. The devastation will leave Sonnen much like the bus that Rogerio and Rodrigo Nogueira encountered in Las Vegas, having to be fed and petted like an animal in his coma-esque state.[/quote']

I think that it was a good thing that you weren't here for a while.

And your video was already proven to be a year old, before he fought Silva.

Hey what's up guys? Been a while since I've posted on here but I have mind blowing evidence as to why Chael Sonnen PURPOSELY got himself banned from MMA for over a year now. If you can't handle the truth or the mindblowing evidence I am about to present' date=' you might want to click the x in the upper right corner of your computer.

We all know he's hellbent for revenge against Anderson and the rest of Brazil, but to Sonnen's dismay, he will only get dismantled in much worse fashion. The devastation will leave Sonnen much like the bus that Rogerio and Rodrigo Nogueira encountered in Las Vegas, having to be fed and petted like an animal in his coma-esque state.[/quote']

ahhhhhhh...Nope and Nope and Nope

My brain says Sonnen will beat Stann but my heart hopes that Stann KTFO' date=' Stann can also submit a BJJ black belt via triangle choke, so why not a Triangle noob in Sonnen? :D[/quote']

Stann will get taken down over and over and over .....his only chance is a KO and thats a slim possibility.

Sonnen will (John Fitch) Stann for 3 rounds and ground and pound him.

sonnen is just a bum .. and most ufc fans (the dummies, and thats allot) dont even know about his PED issues .. my theory is he did it on purpose too .. just to say he was the man to wreck anderson silva and make him look human ... come fith round he got caught ... way to ampd up on PED's .. his mistake was not gsp'ing the 5th .. silva was out classed for a longer period than dan hendo ..not the first time we seen it just shows that its possible .. would he ever do it without PED's ?? nope not gonna happen .. Hope stanns ground has improved cause thats where this fight will go .. Stann via triangle !! death to sonnen

Stann will get taken down over and over and over .....his only chance is a KO and thats a slim possibility.

Sonnen will (John Fitch) Stann for 3 rounds and ground and pound him.

probably ^ the basic fight lure is Stann catching Sonnen w/ a big punch -

... not looking forward to this > matchmaker fail imo -

You need to learn what 'evidence' is. It is not your opinion or how you view things.

Your post failed to show any actual evidence. Your post failed. You fail.

This ain't no court of law. These are the mean streets of the UFC forum. If you can't handle the heat than get the **** out of the kitchen.

Archived