I would destory Emma Watson

Captain_Obv

Can't believe some of you poofs complaining about her looking to young. She's 21 for crying out loud. She don't exactly look like she still should be at school. Heres something that you might appreciate;

274-old-lady-hitit.jpg

you guys are pedofiles she is not hot at all and looks like a 12 year odl girl the fuuu

gay-comments-185.gif

Hardly looks 12 you fruitcake. Shes a year older then me so your paedoophile argument is retarded.

So to concluded from your post we can gather that your not only homosexual but your pretty stupid as well. Well Done.

gay-comments-185.gif

Hardly looks 12 you fruitcake. Shes a year older then me so your paedoophile argument is retarded.

So to concluded from your post we can gather that your not only homosexual but your pretty stupid as well. Well Done.

still does not look hot you can call me gay all day but i have good taste in women unlike you drooling over 12 year old looking girls

still does not look hot you can call me gay all day but i have good taste in women unlike you drooling over 12 year old looking girls

You can't say she is ugly though can you. Fair enough if you don't think shes hot but saying she's ugly is going a bit far. I don't understand how she looks 12.

Thanks MrDevil. I bet you'd take a trip into her wrong section.

lmao these posts are winning

and i would totally hit that, 10 points to gryffindor!

YAY!!!!! someone else with some sense :D

and I lol'd hard when I read the bold part hahaha

whoever wouldn't is a homosexual.. plus if u settled down with her that is some heavy financial security :cool:

and aha for the bold, i heard during a college class she said something correct and some dude in the back is like 10 points to gryffindor! and she just grilled the **** out of him :D

whoever wouldn't is a homosexual.. plus if u settled down with her that is some heavy financial security :cool:

and aha for the bold' date=' i heard during a college class she said something correct and some dude in the back is like 10 points to gryffindor! and she just grilled the **** out of him :D[/quote']

Yeah can't see how anyone wouldn't want to really. hahaha the dude is a legend who said that.

lol The point is that she LOOKS too young. Personally I would need to have an 8 year old girl fetish to even look at her twice. :eek: lol

ha ha why do you think i like her:p? jokes no i dont think she looks that young i think she looks bout 18 im 19 so dont mind

Archived