Lets be honest..

Showtime956

Would Overeem really stand a chance against top heavyweights in the ufc?? im talking about JDS' date='Cain,Carwin,Mir,Barry,Brock,..Honestly i think overeem is just another fedor,never tested against the ELITE![/quote']

I think that Overeem will end up in the UFC. He does not have "Yes Men" protecting him like Fedor Emelianenko.

LOL you put Pat Barry in the list of the top 6 UFC HW's,

Wow, just wow.

I'm a big Pat Barry fan, but the guy isn't even Top 10 UFC, c'mon, you should learn some knowledge before making such an outrageous statement about Barry's HW ranking and Overeem's ability. :)

Tf is it with people replying to posts with pictures?thanks for the great intel.****bags,anyways i put barry up there for the simple fact that hes a great stand up fighter not becuz hes a top ovr. and wtf overeem put mir in coma? If he cant finish werdum he cant finish any1 in the ufc

LOL you put Pat Barry in the list of the top 6 UFC HW's' date='

Wow, just wow.

I'm a big Pat Barry fan, but the guy isn't even Top 10 UFC, c'mon, you should learn some knowledge before making such an outrageous statement about Barry's HW ranking and Overeem's ability. :)[/quote']

Well from what i saw in overeems last fight id have to say he has 0 ability to finish any1 in the ufc.. barry would beat overeem.

• 2 weeks later...
Would Overeem really stand a chance against top heavyweights in the ufc?? im talking about JDS' date='Cain,Carwin,Mir,Barry,Brock,..Honestly i think overeem is just another fedor,never tested against the ELITE![/quote']

LoL, Reem's jaw is susupect as.

JDS & Cain would hurt him...

& Fedor has never been tested against the Elite ? Prime Nog, CroCop ring a bell?

Archived